Make You Feel My Love

Chapter 24 is here.

This chapter is what I hope, one of the best I think I've ever written. I hope you all will agree with me on that. Please tell me if you like it. I appreciate it:)

Enjoy this chapter :D

I do not own The Originals, only my OC.

*cathrineoriginal*

*********

*I could make you happy, make your dreams come true

Nothing that I wouldn't do

Go to the ends of the Earth for you

To make you feel my love.*

*Cast of Glee – Make you Feel My Love*

***********

Make You Feel My Love

"Mommy!" A girl with golden blonde hair and big blue greenish eyes bounces towards me. She had the biggest smile on her face and she was laughing. She threw herself into my arms and had ice cream all over her face.

"Mommy! Uncle Kol took me out for ice cream." She smiled from ear to ear.

"I can see that." I said laughing. I looked up and saw Kol coming towards me.

"And it looks like uncle Kol will be the one to put you to bed tonight." I could hear Kol groaning. That's what he gets from feeding my daughter sugar this close to bed time. He'll never learn.

"I love you mommy." She said before jumping out of my arms, runs after Kol, and jumps onto his back.

"Giddy up my little pony!" I had to laugh. I couldn't believe it's been three years already. Time do fly by. I felt familiar hands around my waist and I leaned into Nik's embrace.

"Our daughter is playing horseback riding with your brother and he fed her ice cream!" I exclaimed halfheartedly, not really meaning what I said.

"You know how it is, little wolf. She has all of the family rapped around her little finger." Nik whispered in my ear. I turned around and threw my arms around his neck.

"Are you happy Nik?" I asked him.

"I couldn't ask for more than this. I love you Amy."

"I love you too." I said and kissed him.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

"Amy? what's going on? Amy stay with me." Nik asked, terrified that he was going to lose me. 

***********

"Amy! Stay with us!" I was back in the church. It was all in my head. I was lying on a table and the contractions just got worse. I struggled with keeping myself awake and at the same time, I tried to struggle my way free from the witches. Suddenly the doors opened and Nik was there. I felt so relieved that he was there.

He charged forward and tried to get to me.

"Amy! Get away from her, I swear to God I will kill you all!" He screamed. Before he could reach me, the witches pinned him up against the wall. He couldn't get anywhere. The pain was excruciating but at some point, I got eye contact with Nik. He mirrored my looks.