Karma: One

Izuku's Pov
I was making my way towards the gate until hari ran up to me squealing "GIRLLLL GUESS WHAT!" He said "uhhh, I don't know?"
"I got his instagram!" I looked at him not having a clue on who he's talking about.

He is always talking with every guy to exist so I don't even keep track anymore. "Who...?" "Girl! Dabi!" I look at him and mouthed an 'oh' "well good for you, but isn't he a senior?" I ask him "so? We're juniors, one year apart that's it"
"I Guess so"

"How'd you get it?" I ask him as we walk together outside of the school building. "Welll, Since we have last period together I decided to talk to him and before class ended I asked if I can add him and now we're following each other!"

"That's good, so you into him like that?"
"Girl yes, he's so fine i don't think I've ever seen a man like that" I laughed and shook my head. We continued to walk together until we went our separate ways.

I was in my room completing homework and studying for some upcoming tests. My phone started buzzing repeatedly, it was Hari and he was spamming me non stop until he called me.

"Hello?"

"GIRL! Omg! I was texting him and he said he wants me to spend lunch with him tomorrow!"

"Oh that's good"

"Yesss! So is that okay? Because I know we spend it together all the time, unless you want to come along?"

"No that's fine, I'll be walking around the school and get my food later"

"You sure?"

"Mhm, don't worry about me, just spend your time with that guy"

"I'm so excited! I'm literally kicking my feet in the air! Omg, you think I might actually have a chance with him?"

"Yeah why wouldn't you? He seems interested"

"Well I mean, he's like the school hoe"

"Uh what?"

"Yeah he's slept with a lot of people, dated literally everyone and uh yeah"

"Dude he sounds horrible, worse than you"

"Izuku! That was so mean"

"Sorry, but seriously you sure he the one?"

"Yess, he's all I want right now"

"I've heard that one before"