Karma: Twenty Four

Izuku laid on top of Shigaraki who rubbed his back gently. He stayed quiet as he listened to his heart beat, He lifted his head looking at Tomura before sitting up, he placed his hands against his chest as he looked him in the eyes making him blush as he started to get shy.

Shigaraki looked back into his eyes as he reached for his hand. "Tomura...you know I love you right?" He said while leaning in "y-yeah...I love you too Izuku"

Izuku smiled and gently bit his earlobe, his hands went up to his face as he kissed him slowly. He leaned his head back moaning softly as Tomura kissed his neck with his hands on his waist as Izuku moved grinding against him smoothly as the two started to grow hard getting turned on for each other.

But before they got to do anything else they were interrupted by a knock on the door. "Hold on, I'll be back" "okay"

Tomura's Pov
I got up walking over to the door and opened it and I was caught off guard by Dabi who was sobbing uncontrollably "holy shit-what's up with you?" I ask "he don't want me!" "Who?" "Izuku! Who else?" "Oh..." I looked behind me seeing Izuku stand there awkwardly.

I waved my hand back signaling for him to hide. I shut the door after Dabi entered who was trying his best to get himself together "alright, what happened?"

"I was talking to him, you know and I told him how I felt, he didn't believe me and to top it off my girl came up to me acting clingy in front of him!" "Seriously? You're still with her?" I ask "well she's my backpack! For if Izuku still doesn't want my ass"

"Come on dabi, just accept the fact he doesn't like you, you're only fucking yourself up more" "I know but I can't, it's just when we was...you know fucking around at my place I just fell in love in that moment..."

"I felt like for once in my life, I wanted to settle down with someone, not fuck around with other bitches I wanted Izuku, I wanted him only but now he doesn't want me for shit" "he ignores me, looks at me like he wants to beat my ass, he just hates me I don't even know why!"

"I don't know what else to say..." I tell him as I sit down looking at his face. He looked pissed but sad as well, it's the first time he's cried over someone. I didn't know what to do anymore, I mean I don't have the guts to tell him about me and Izuku besides he even said he wanted to keep our relationship private.

"You were right...this is the universe doing, teaching me a lesson of all the dumb shit I did to everybody else" Dabi said making me laugh "I did warn you didn't I?" "Yeah yeah...what ever" I smiled and then remembered about Izuku, he was still here.

I started to think about what to do until I finally got up "wanna go get something to eat?" I ask "I don't know, I don't feel like going out" "come on man, you gotta do something other than lay around all depressed" "fine" "I'll meet you outside, give me a second"

I entered my room seeing Izuku on his phone while he sat in my bed. "Hey I'm gonna take Dabi somewhere" I say as I sit by him. He looked at me and smiled kissing my cheek "that's okay, I'll see you some other time" I nodded and kissed his lips before saying goodbye to him.

"So, where you wanna go?" I ask Dabi "i Don't know" "hm...how do you feel about the bar?" "I'm up for it"

how do you feel about the bar?" "I'm up for it"