Karma: Thirty Three

Hari sat by Izuku giggling as the two worked on an assignment for class. Of course they weren't actually working on it and were just messing around with each other wasting time.

"Omg girl! Today we got no practice, because we have something big going on" he said getting the attention of Izuku "really? What is it?" "You'll see" "oh come on! Im interested now" "I would say but I'd get in trouble, anyways you know that guy you talk to at the meets?"

"Uh....which one?" "The one who wears the black and purple jersey, he got piercings on his ears?" "Ohhh Kai?" "Yess" "what about him? Don't tell me you think he's cute" he said making Hari laugh.

"Noooo, it's cause after the race you two had he was looking for you, and girl he's into you" Izuku paused as he stared at Hari jaw dropped. "What" "haha yes! He came to me and asked where you were at, I said you didn't know and he was like"

"Oh okay...I just wanted to get his number, he's cute"

"WHAT" "YES! YOU GOT A NEW MAN" Hari said loudly making Izuku turn red as he waved his arms around in embarrassment as the people in the class room looked at the two. "Shhh you're too loud!" "Sorry, I just got excited, cuz girl he's an upgrade from Tomura!"

"Stop, I'm not interested in him I never actually talked to him" "well that's why there's a thing called a talking stage, duh I mean you can see whether you like him in the end or not"
"I guess...but I just got out of a relationship, I'm not even over Tomura yet" "seriously?"

Izuku's Pov
I walked into the classroom where the track team said they'd all be at. When I opened the door I was surprised by them "oh..what are you guys doing?" I ask as I saw all the decorations.

"Well Izuku, Kise is graduating soon and he decided to pass down the captain position to you" the coach said with a smile. I looked at kise who walked over to me handing me a hoodie, it was navy blue with white lettering that said track and field on the front and on the back had my name with the word captain on it. I looked at kise and smiled hugging him tightly.

"Thank you, I forgot you're a senior! I'm going to miss you" I say "don't worry, I'll come around at your races just to see you" he said with a smile "really?" "Of course, you're my best buddy in this team"

"Omg  girl let's take pictures!" Hari said pulling me aside "come on pose for me" he said pulling out his camera. I laughed putting on the hoodie and turned around facing my back as I pointed to the words on the back.

After spending my time with the team just eating and taking pictures we had been let go as the bell had rang. I walked out of the room saying my goodbye making my way to the gates, I had a smile on my face from the feeling of being named captain of the track team.

It felt good, and it felt even better knowing Kise had made the decision to pick me because I always looked up to him, even though he's lazy he's a pretty good athlete.  "Hey wait up" I looked back and saw Dabi, I stopped waiting for him until he caught up.

"Where were you? I didn't see you on the track" "oh we weren't there today, we stayed at a room for something" "for what?" "To gift me my sweater, they made me captain" "oh really? That's cool"

I nodded and stayed quiet as I walked by his side not having a clue on what to say. It was a bit awkward for a while until I felt his arm sneak around my waist pulling me close to his side. I looked up at him seeing the smirk on his face "what are you doing?"

"Nothing, just giving you company" he looked down at me and pulled me into his chest catching me off guard "wanna come over to my place?" He asked leaning in close. I looked up into his eyes and smiled "I don't know....should I?"

"Of course you should, I treat you well when you're there" he said as his hands moved down to my butt, I chuckled as I grabbed his hand getting it away from me "I guess I could stop for a while"