Karma: Fifty Eight

Izuku stepped out of the car shutting the door as he made his way into the small home his parents were staying at. He dusted himself off before entering the place "I'm here" he says loud enough for his father to hear.

"Hi dad" he said hugging his father tightly who only smiled "come on, they're here" he nodded following his father into the living room. His eyes widened as he met the blue eyes of Dabi, the male looked at him with a smirk seeing the shock look on Izuku.

"Meet your fiancé Izuku, I'm sure you two know each other already right?" He stayed quiet looking at Dabi "y-yeah! Yeah I know him...uh...wait, what's going on? Why him?" "Oh don't say it like that, why don't you let Enji explain it to you" Hisashi said while glaring at the red head who only huffed.

"Your father lost a battle between me and my group, I told him he must hand over his prized possession, his whole world...you" Izuku looked at his father who looked away "I wanted you to marry my youngest son, it would've been a perfect pair but I then remembered about my failed child...Touya"

Dabi's Pov
I stayed quiet keeping my distance as I listened to my father talked about how much of a pity child I was out of the family, how I desperately need a new life. Izuku stood still nervously rubbing his arm as he looked down.

Everybody had left, going out to discuss plans for the wedding. Izuku was still quiet sitting by my side, I looked over at him thinking about what I can possibly say. I felt pretty happy finding out my father chose me instead of Shoto to marry Izuku.

He's all I want, I love him. Always have and always will, but....Izuku's expression says other wise.  "I uh...got something for you" I said while reaching into my pocket. I brought my hand over to him opening my closed fists revealing an engagement ring.

"I used up the last cash I had for it, not the best but I still wanted to get you one" he looked at me and smiled softly "that's okay, it's the thought that counts Touya" I blinked bluntly wondering why he said my name. "Right...here, let me put it on you"

I grabbed his hand gently placing the ring on his finger, I brought his hand up close to my lips kissing it smoothly watching his face turn pink as he giggled. "I never got to take you on that date...how about tonight? Sounds good for you?"

"Hmm....why not?"

why not?"