Karma: Seven

Izuku sat at the bar reading the message Dabi used to reply to his pictures.

You so fineee

You think so?

Ofc, you got a cute face and nice body

Thanks, I suppose you're not so bad yourself

A smirk appeared on his face as he sent the last message to Dabi before he went on to ignore him and spend his time with Hari at the club.

Dabi's Pov
"Damn he gotta stop doing that" I say as I walk with Tomura. "Fuck you talking about now?" "Izuku, we were just texting right now, and now he ain't even responding" he looked at me and laughed

"What you laughing at?" "I mean, I did tell you playing him is like playing yourself, he's doing what you always do to the people you mess with, having a good ass conversation until you ghost them for hours"

"Man fuck outta here, I don't do that" "yea you do, every girl you talked to always told me the same shit "god Dabi lags so much, I don't even know what he has on in his life for him to be taking long to reply".

I rolled my eyes at Tomura who laughed until we got to our destination, I dabbed the security guy up who had let us in the club, I was close to the guy so he always let us slide in when ever we wanted to.

"Aye but what were you guys even talking about? I'm surprised he even texted you" "and I'm still surprised he thinks you're cute when you're clearly not" tomura rolled his eyes as I pulled my phone out showing him the messages between me and Izuku.

"Haha not so bad yourself, he trying so hard to convince himself you're attractive" "shut up, he knows I'm fine everybody does" "aye im goma get some drinks you want anything?" "Nah, im tryna stay sober for the exams tomorrow" "well I ain't"

I got up and headed to the bar telling the bartender the drink I wanted. I felt a tap on my back making me turn around, "didn't know you were here" Izuku said as he took a seat by me "damn you look even better in person, what you doing out here?"

"Not much, just thought I'd get lose around here, what about you?" "I mean, I came to drink, smoke some weed and just hang around here, see who I'd bump into"

"Well it looks like it's going well so far" he said with a sexy ass smile. I stared at him for a well before speaking "you came alone?" "No, I'm here with my friend but he already found someone to sleep with" "dayum, Hari?" "Mhm, he's just always living life like it's some party, did you come with anyone?"

Damn, if I tell him I came here with Shiggy, then would he ditch me for him like last time? Nah...I ain't letting his ass get in MY way, this game is just between me and Izuku I'm supposed to be the one doing him wrong not the other way.

"Yeah I came with someone" "really?" "Yeahh, he just hanging around" "hm...will in that case you don't mind getting out on the dance floor with me?" I looked at him and chuckled "I ain't the type to dance"

"Oh come on, it'll be fun, I have some things I'd like to show you out there" he says putting his hand against my chest moving it down slowly before he left. I looked at him and walked to where Tomura was handing him my drink "where you going?" "I'm gonna go see the bitches" "the fuck?"

I walked through the crowd of people keeping my eye on Izuku who called me over with his finger, I grabbed him by his waist pulling him close as his hand laid on my shoulder. Our body started to grind as he moved his hips smoothly matching the rhythm of the song that played.

He turned around wrapping his arms around my neck as his ass rubbed against my crotch making me grow hard. My body tensed up as I started to grow hot, he tilted his head up as I looked down at his face.

A devilish yet seductive smile came on his face before his tongue reached out licking my jaw making my body twitch, "you play dirty" I tell him as I wrap my arms around his waist as he laughed "don't act like you don't enjoy it" he said with a wink before taking my arms away.

"Come on, let's drink together"