Karma: Fourteen

Slowly Izuku's eyes opened seeing the sleeping face of Dabi. "Shit..." he said waking up the man by him "what...?" He asked half asleep as Izuku got up grabbing his clothes from the ground as he quickly changed.

"What are you doing?" "I'm leaving" "what, why?" Dabi asked as he sat up "because...I'm going home, this wasn't supposed to happen" dabi looked at him as he watched him leave the room, quickly he got up following after him "fuck you mean this wasn't supposed to happen?"

"Am I just your side hoe to have sex with? Is that all you wanted out of me that now you're leaving me?" He shouted as he chased after Izuku ignoring the looks he got from the public "Dabi please, not now"

.

.

.

Tomura's Pov
I looked at Dabi jaw dropped after he told me what he had done with Izuku. At first I was pretty jealous but then I remembered it's Izuku we're talking about so what was I expecting? He's a hoe not gonna lie.

"So he just left?" I ask "yeah! He said that we weren't supposed to do what we did, for no fucking reason" he said as he sat on the couch "damn..." "I should've known his ass was just gonna sleep with me and leave like shit didn't happen" he mumbled.

I shrugged my shoulders as I slumped down in the couch "I mean...I did tell you how he is" " I thought you were messing with me..." "why are you so upset though? I thought that's all you wanted too?" "What are you talking about?"

"You said you were just trying to make him want you so you'd dump him, looks like you got played instead" he looked at me before throwing a pillow at me "hey! I'm just saying!" "It's your Karma for doing the same to others" "Fuck off shit face"

I looked at him as he groaned tapping his foot non stop until he stood up quickly "fuck he did! He did mess with me!" "I wasn't desperate for his ass until now" "told ya" "fuck....I don't know why I got like this, I mean yeah he's hot...really hot..."

"Oh god you're in love" "no! I ain't gay" "you didn't say that when you slept with him though" I say as I get up. "By the way, how was it?" "Why do you want to know?" "I just want to know if he gave us the same experience"

"HUH???"

I laughed as I watched him go crazy, shouting at me every horrible name in the book "I'm kidding, I never got a chance to actually do something I was too shy" I tell him as I remembered about the way Izuku had spoke to me.

He has such a sexy voice.... "Well keep it that way because he's MINE, you hear me?" I looked at him and looked at the imaginary person by my side "he's gone crazyy"

"Me? You're the one who's talking to yourself! "Yeah but you're the one who said you were going to get Izuku to like you, fuck with him, then dump his ass but instead you did the opposite and now you're mad because you're the one who got played"

"Fuck you"