Karma: Sixty

Hari cheered on from his seat clapping his hands as he watched Izuku run a 400 meter face "you got this friend! WHOOHOO!!" Izuku chuckled as he sped up listening to the ridiculous things that came out of Hari's mouth until the race was over.

A bottle of water was thrown at his way making him react as he quickly caught it lifting his foot up as he slammed the bottle down to his spikes poking holes into the bottle as he squeezed the water into his mouth.

"You're AMAZING! My biggest flex is that I'm bff's with Japans best sprinter!" Hari said while hugging him tightly. Izuku smiled hugging him back until he went back to resume his events until the day was over.

"Ah, I'm so tired" he said stepping into his place throwing the keys to the counter. He made his way to his bed plopping himself down while scrolling into his phone until a idea popped into his mind.

.

.

.

Izuku's Pov
Hari and I had went out on a run together, I was shock to hear him ask if he could join me after all he absolutely hates running, he always said it ruined his pretty face.

"Oh my goddd, it's so hot!" He complained "hey you're the one who wanted to join me" I say "that's only because I need to stay in shape! But jeez it's so hot!" I laughed as I ran maintaining my pace until we finished the 2 mile.

Hari panted out as he laid on the bench "someone is calling you" he said handing me my phone, I looked at the number wondering who it could be. "Hello?" I answer as I sat by Hari who drank from his water looking at me.

"Uh...hi, is this Izuku?"

"Yeah that's me"

" Oh...hey, how are you?"

"Uh im good, sorry who is this?"

"Oh right sorry! I'm Tomura, Tomura Shigaraki the one from bio?"

"Tomura! Oh my god hi! How are you?"

"I've been okay, but you know this morning I was trying to talk to my counselor and ask if I can get more time to pay off my school debt, but you know what he said?"

"Hm, no what did he say?"

"He said it was already paid off, apparently someone under the Name Izuku had paid it off"

I giggled listening to Tomura talk to me with a shock tone

"You didn't have to do that Izuku"

"Of course I did, you're a good person and I want you to achieve your goal, support you the way you supported me back in high school"

"But paying off a debt? That's a lot compared to what I did back then"

"It's fine, I'll probably make up the money in two weeks"

"Well...uh..are you back in Japan? I'd like to see you"

"Oh...hm, you know what today is my last day at America, I'll call you when I arrive in Japan, maybe we can meet up?"

"Sure, sounds good"

"Okay, bye Tomura I'll see you then"

"Can't wait"

I hanged up the phone looking at Hari "so? What he say!" "He wants to meet up" "oh my god! Yes! A date with the hottie!" He said hugging me tightly as we laughed "calm down Hari, it's not a date besides I'm engaged remember?" "Sooo?? You're not engage out of love" "still, I must remain loyal" although I did feel excited about meeting Tomura...