Karma: Nineteen

Izuku's Pov
Me and Hari stayed quiet as we walked together. None of us spoke a word and it was awkward. I glanced over at him seeing the look on his face, he sighed as he whined "Izuku! Why are you so quiet?" He finally says.

"I don't really have much to say today" I say "is it because what happened earlier?" I looked at him and sighed "look Hari, if you want to go back to Dabi then go, but if he makes you cry again I don't want to hear about it"

"What! Are you mad? I'm not gonna get back with him, I've blocked him anyways" "bye you literally almost kissed him" "nope" "so then why were you guys so close?" "Um...okay! Yeah maybe we were but, I wouldn't have continued on from there, I'm sorry Izuku don't be mad at me"

"I'm not mad, I'm just looking out for you, I don't want you to get hurt again by the same guy, you know he's no good Hari" "I know...I just can't seem to get over him, and I don't know why I never get stuck on a guy"  "well maybe you guys had something different, but you need to let go, if he finds out you're still interested he'll take advantage" "you're right..."

I was in my room changing into some clothes to go out with Hari later. We were planning on going to the mall and going out to eat to that restaurant I loved. "Izuku! You got a friend looking for you" my mother said "give me a second!" I put my shirt on as I walked to the door.

When I looked up my eyes were met with a set of blue eyes. I was about to shut the door until he stopped me, "why are you shutting me out?" He says. "Why are you even here? Who told you I lived here?" "Some of your ex boyfriend's, they hate you , you know that right?" I rolled my eyes as I shut the door. I crossed my arms as I stared at him "alright seriously why are you here?"

"I just want to talk" "about?" "Us" I laughed as I shook my head "I told you, there's no 'us' therefore there's nothing to talk about" "come on man don't be like that, there is something you know that" "nope, I have no feelings for you, I don't like you, I don't like anything about you you're just a bitch"

He gritted his teeth as he grabbed me by the wrists gripping it tightly "let go-" "you ain't feel that way about me when I was shoving my dick in you! Fuck you were screaming my name out all night! Begging for more like the hoe you are" "chill out! I told you that was a mistake, it wasn't supposed to happen, the plan was to just talk to you and then dump your ass I wasn't supposed to give you nothing!"

"Oh so you had a plan? What a fucking bitch who do you think you are to be fucking around with bitches just messing with their mind and feelings?" "Well I learn from the best, don't you think?" I say looking into his eyes as he grew frustrated "you do the same thing and you know it, you're mad because you lost at your own game, and don't think I forgot about yesterday"

"So don't you dare think about talking to Hari again" "why? You jealous?" "No, I just don't like how you think it's okay for you to act like you didn't do shit, go back to him and play with his feelings like the cunt you are" he chuckled letting go of me "I do what I want, so I don't need to listen to your ass"

He said before walking away, I watched him leave before sighing. I feel like I should've never spoke to him after what happened between him and Hari, I shouldn't have even slept with his ass....god what was I thinking?

god what was I thinking?