Karma: Thirty Eight

Izuku packed his stuff after his final race was completed and he was just waiting on the long distance people to complete theirs. He sat down at the bleachers by Hari's side talking to him making time pass by.

"Oh look they got some good as burgers at their student store, want one?" Hari asked as he got up "yeah sure" "okay I'll be back" Izuku smiled as he nodded looking back at the race. He heard steps coming his way down making him look to see Kai.

"Oh hey" he said "hey, that race was a close one I almost beat you" Kai sat by him handing him a drink. Izuku accepted it and looked down at his hands "how come you always wear gloves?" He asked "I wear them to not get dirty, I hate getting dirty" "what? Really?"

Kai nodded as Izuku giggled "what's so funny?" "I mean, how could you possibly hate getting dirty and still run Track?" Kai smiled softly "I get that a lot, I know it's weird but even though I hate getting sweaty and smell like it I still like the sport"

"Chisaki! Come on the bus just got here" the coach of Kai's said getting his attention. He looked at Izuku and reached into the pockets of his sweats handing him a piece of paper. He looked down seeing it was his number, "I hope you can call me, I'll see you some other time" he said before leaving.

Izuku watched him walk away and back down at the piece of paper as he felt himself blush "i told you he's into you" Hari said after Izuku told him about Kai "I thought you were joking!" "I wasn't! Are you gonna give him a chance?" "I don't think so" "what? Why? He's cute, and a gentleman" Hari said with a wink making Izuku laugh.

"How would you know?" "Well he has manners soooo" Izuku rolled his eyes and got up once the coach called them up to start leaving. He looked out the window of the bus and spotted Dabi sitting on the bench in front of the school, he smiled and walked over to him once the bus stopped.

"How was your race?" He asked as the two walked "it was good, I think I've made it to the next one" "that's good, you win anything?" "Actually yeah, let me look for it" Dabi looked at Izuku with a 'wtf' look on his face as he watched him pull out a few medals "all those in one race?" "Well I am the greatest" Izuku said with a grin. "You're cocky aren't you?" "What! No!" "Sure you aren't" "stop I'm very humble not cocky"

Dabi chuckled as he wrapped an arm around his shoulders leading him to his motorbike "you ride that?" Asked Izuku as he watched him get on "yeah, I use it when my brother takes the car" "I didn't know you had siblings" "yeah, I got a few of them I just don't talk to them, we have some issues" "oh..." "come on, I'll take you home, just hold on real tight"

Dabi's Pov
I drove around the cars swerving around the lanes as the wind blew against my face. I could feel Izuku hold tight every time I'd go faster. He was close to my body leaning close as he spoke to me "This is kinda scary" "I'm surprised, I didn't think you'd be scared" I said with a smirk on my face.

"Don't worry bun, we're almost there" I said as I started to speed up. I pulled over to the front of his building and stepped down, "don't call me bun, I don't like nicknames" he said as I walked him "how come?" "They're corny" a smile appeared on my face as I looked over to him "well, I'll see you tomorrow bun" "stop! You're embarrassing me" he said as his face turned red.

I laughed kissing his lips "okay fine, I'll stop"  I smiled at him as he wrapped my arms around my neck kissing me one more time until we said our goodbyes. I was laying in bed having a hard time sleeping and my mind went to Izuku. I wish he was by my side right now, I miss his scent

 I wish he was by my side right now, I miss his scent