Karma: Twenty Eight

Tomura sat at the bleachers watching Izuku run on the track with his teammates as they all laughed together. He smiled admiring Izuku's dimples, he loved him truly and plans a future with him but he loves the friendship he has with his best friend.

His best friend who always defended him from the bullies, the guy who always comforted him when something was wrong. He was always there for him, always supported him through the good and bad. He sighed and put his head down looking down at the ground as he ran his fingers through his hair.

Izuku's Pov
I walked over to Hari handing him my bag as I stretched "I'm so excited for tomorrow! Its finally going to be the big race" "oh I know! Im gonna get my camera ready to take pictures" Hari said making me laugh.

"Don't take a picture of me running the last 200 meter in the 400 run I look hideous" I say as we walked. I looked at Tomura who stood up and walked away, "huh..." "what?" "Nothing, anyways you wanna hang out?" "Oh girl I wish, but I promise I'd help get things ready for the seniors graduation" "oh that's okay, maybe some other time" "for sure" I waved my goodbye to Hari and left the school.

I was finally home and was laying in bed talking on the phone with kise about the race for tomorrow. I was really excited, especially because I'd get to see my new opponent, Kai. He's really good, I got to watch some clips of his races and damn he's fast, no wonder he out ran me, if I hadn't put in a little more effort he would've won the last race.

My eyes looked down at the screen reading the text from Shigaraki "oh, kise Im gonna have to go someone is waiting for me" "I'll see you tomorrow"  I hanged up putting my phone into my pocket as I grabbed my sweater putting it on while walking down the stairs.

"What brings you here?" I ask Tomura who looked at me "I wanted to talk to you about something, I thought it'd be better if I say it face to face" "oh...well what is it?"

"Look Izuku, I like you a lot really but I don't think it's gonna work out"

"What..."

"What do you mean?" I ask as I felt my heart ache "it's just, I don't see it working out, I mean you didn't do anything wrong for me to say this I just genuinely don't think you should be wasting your time on me Izuku"

"But...But Tomura, I don't get it did you just, did you lose feelings?" "Not exactly, there's just things going on" I looked down as I messed with my fingers holding back tears. "Look, Someone new will come by, and I'm sure they'll be better than me, I'm sorry Izuku I really am"

.

.

.

I sat down by the building as I cried, I hated this. I hate the fact that I'm crying over a guy, fuck...what did I do? Why did he suddenly leave me? I thought we were in love...I looked down at my hands and sobbed letting out all of my emotions.

I knew I shouldn't have easily fallen for him, I shouldn't have believed he was the one. Is this my punishment? For all the things I've done? For all the people I've done wrong? Is this my karma?

 Is this my punishment? For all the things I've done? For all the people I've done wrong? Is this my karma?