Karma: Sixty Five

"Jeez Izuku, why do these people follow you everywhere?" Dabi said covering his face from the flashes as Izuku waved at the paparazzi "I don't know...I'm really not famous, Japan is the only place where I get a crowd" he said taking Dabi's hand as the two walked into the building

"So you're not famous anywhere else?" "Nope, I mean they know who I am but I don't have crazy people coming up to me" he giggled making Dabi shake his head. "Alright, what do you need from here? And how long are we gonna be here?" "Mm...not exactly sure, but I do know that I came here for my spikes. I need new ones"

Dabi nodded following behind the boy as he looked around the sport store seeing the brightly colored items. "Hm....should I get white ones or blue ones?" "Uh...I like the white ones"

After Izuku finished with his shopping the two had made their way home where they spent their time communicating and watching movies until noon. Izuku stayed in the kitchen fixing a meal as Dabi got dressed, "well look at you, what's with the fancy outfit?" He asked watching Dabi walk over to him.

He pulled him in kissing the top of his head "my father wants me to meet some people, I don't know how long it'll be but I'll be back"
"So you're leaving already?" Izuku asked with a pout "yeah sorry, but I promise I'll be back"

.

.

.

Izuku laid in bed sleeping peacefully on his side as Dabi entered the room throwing his clothes to the ground and putting on a pair of sweats. He laid down wrapping his arm around him pulling him close as he kissed his neck.

"Dabi..." Izuku mumbled squirming around, he opened his eyes looking down at the hands of Dabi. He smiled softly playing his hand above his "missed me?" The man said "not really" Dabi laughed as Izuku turned around cupping his face kissing him gently "come on, I know you missed me" "welll, just a little"

Izuku sat up on top of his body slowly laying down resting his head onto his chest. Dabi's hand rubbed his back slowly moving down to his butt making him giggle "you know, for once I am very grateful for my father, he picked out the best bride for me" he said. Izuku lifted his head up meeting his eyes "I'm worried I won't be enough for you..." "what? Are you kidding me? Izuku I've been in love with since the day I first slept with you"

Izuku gasped blushing as he laughed "Dabi!" "What? It's kinda true you know?" "You're so embarrassing" "alright alright, jokes aside I really do love you, I love every little thing about you and every side of you, okay?" "Hm..okay, And I love you too Dabi, even when you're a pain in the ass and all the times you've stressed me out I still carry love for you Touya"

Dabi chuckled pushing his hair back "stop calling me by my actual name, makes me feel like I got in trouble" he said making the boy smile "why? I actually like your name better than your nickname" "you do?" "Mhm" "well...why don't you try screaming it out tonight?" "Dabi!"

why don't you try screaming it out tonight?" "Dabi!"