Karma: Twenty

Izuku looked at Dabi who entered the class and looked away ignoring the pissed off look he had on his face. "Izuku? Whats wrong?" Tomura asked as he walked up to him "oh nothing, why?" "You look upset" "oh...I'm fine just tired that's all" "hm...okay, by the way after your practice do you want to go out with me?"

"Out?" "Yeah, you know get some food together, if you're not busy later" Izuku smiled as he nodded "yeah sounds good, but can I take time to get ready? I don't want to go sweaty after practice" "yeah sure, I can wait"

"You're wasting your time on him" Dabi told Tomura as he sat by his side "what do you mean?" "Well look at his ass, he's already flirting with that guy over there" he looked over seeing Izuku talking to a guy from their class with a smile on his face. He looked down and put his head down "do you think I got a chance? What if he's playing me...?" "Just ask him if you're the only one he's talking to it ain't that hard"

"Yes it is, he'll probably get mad if I do" "nah, you're just a pussy" "shut up" "just saying, I mean if you really want him like that then just ask instead of waiting for him to break it to you" tomura looked at Izuku and sighed "I don't know...I mean don't you like him?"

Dabi raised a brow before shaking his head "no, fuck him he's a hoe I don't need his ass" "but you've been trying to talk to him again, I thought you wanted to get a second chance with him" "Fuck no, I don't need a slut by my side" Shigaraki lifted his head looking at Dabi shocked who only laughed "he is one, didn't you know that?" "You're just mad" "nahh"

.

.

.

Izuku was back at the track practicing his skills for pole vault, he wanted his main focus to be on it since he's been running more than doing his field events.

"Damn Izu, you aint scared of jumping over that?" Hari said after watching him land on the mattress "nope, it's fun wanna try it?" "Nope, I'm good" "sooo, you excited for that date?" Hari said teasing the boy. "It's not a date Hari" "I meann he did ask if you want to go out with you, it's another way of asking you on a date"

"Hm...I don't know...I don't want to get my hopes up" "so you do like him?" "I guess, he makes me happy it feels like I can actually be myself with someone for once" "that's good, you even invited him to your meet, which you never do" Izuku smiled as he set the pole down "I know, anyways I got to go, I don't want to keep him waiting" "okay, tell me all about it when you're back home!"

.

.

.

Izuku entered the sushi restaurant with Tomura holding his hand in his, the two sat down by each others side as Izuku watched in amazement watching the plates come around on the belt. "I haven't actually been here before, it's so nice" he said with a smile.

Tomura smiled back as the two ate together, he held up a piece holding it by Izuku's mouth who giggled as he opened up letting him feed him as he did the same to him.

"Holy shit you got it!" Izuku said as he watched Shigaraki use the claw machine getting a hold of a plush "how'd you do that?" Izuku asked as he watched him reach down to grab the mono. "Magic" he said handing it to him making Izuku smile as he hugged him.

The two walked together hand in hand as they talked. "You excited for your race tomorrow?" He asked Izuku who nodded "mhm, I'm looking forward to my 200 race, they're the worse but the best at the same time...will you be there?" He asked "yeah, the race is being held at our school right?" "Yup" "then I'll be there, I'll go there during fourth" "okayy"

Izuku let go of his hand once they got to place once again, he hugged him taking in his scent as they embraced each other. He looked at him with a smile once they pulled away, he leaned in kissing his cheek before walking away "goodbye Tomura" he said with a smile.

He laid in bed kicking his legs in excitement, he reached for his phone calling Hari to tell him everything that happened.