Karma: Forty Six

Izuku's Pov
I stared at my phone looking at Dabi's contact number, I wanted to call him so bad but I didn't know what to say if I did...maybe I shouldn't, it's probably a bad idea. I flinched as the phone vibrated in my hand, it was him..he was calling...I took a deep breath in and let it out before answering

"Hello..?"

"You picked up...I'm surprised to be honest"

"Well I kinda wanted to call you too"

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"Interesting...well since you were already thinking about me, then why don't you come over? Come see me tonight"

"No thanks, I don't have the energy to move around, I'm tired"

"Seriously? Okay then what if I come over?"

"Hm...my father is home, and he's the one who came up with the no boys policy"

"Huh, then I guess I'll sneak in"

"You wouldn't"

"Mmm you'll see"

I smiled putting my phone down after hanging up. I got out of bed and walked down the small hallway of the apartment, my father was with my mother talking to her about his work at America. He looked at me with a smiled "there you are, I'm sorry I haven't been around for your achievements" he said as I sat down "it's okay, I know you're busy"

"I promise during your senior year I'll attend every race of yours, and for sure I'll see you graduate on that stage" I nodded with a smile "by the way, have you met anyone?" I looked at him and shook my head "no" "really?" "Yeah I haven't, I've uh...been mor focused on school"
"Well that's good, maybe keep it that way I am not ready for you to start bringing boys over"

I laughed awkwardly as I stood up "yeah uh...well, I have to study so...I'll be in my room" I sighed shutting the door behind me "if he knew the things I've done I'd be dead"  "why would you?" I flinched seeing Dabi sitting on my bed as he smoked a cigarette.

"What? How did you get in?" I asked surprised "I told you I'd sneak in" I frowned walking over to him as I crossed my arms. A grin appeared on his face as he blew out the smoke "my dad hates cigarettes you know?" "Does he know you smoke it?" "Obviously no, and I don't do it as much as you do"

He smirked wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me close to him. His hand went under my shirt lifting it up as he kissed my skin, I could feel the knots in my stomach grow as butterflies flew around. I put my hand on his shoulder letting him kiss my skin until he pulled me down kissing my lips.

It always felt so good having his lips kiss mine, sucking my bottom lip and biting it as his tongue explored my mouth dancing around with my tongue as I moaned quietly. We pulled away after a while and looked at each other, he took the cigarette inhaling it as I got off of his lap.

"Strip for me" he said making me freeze as I looked at him "huh" "strip for me, you know get naked"  "no, are you crazy? My parents are home" "so? We can keep quiet"

"A good time never hurts anybody"