Karma: Sixteen

Izuku was getting changed in the locker room for his race, he had left third period early for it and he was excited. He tied the laces to his spikes and walked out making sure to not step with the spikes until he got on the track.

"Izuku! You ready for today?" His coach said making him smile as he nodded "I am, I can't wait to just get out there running up against the others" "great, here are your events for the day"

Izuku Midoriya

4x100

200 meter dash

100 meter dash

Pole vault

4x400

"HUH? Since when did we actually run 4x100 at the meets?" Izuku asked "Well the team was up for it, might as well give it what we got see if we can take the win and that is why you'll be the anchor, I know you can take the win for us" the coach said patting his shoulder before walking away.

Izuku frowned as he folded the paper setting it down on the bleacher. "Good luck Izu!" Hari said with a smile as he waved, Izuku looked at him giving him a thumbs up before walking on the field.

He checked in for his first race and got into position being the anchor for the 4x1. He watched his teammates run on the track as the gun shots fired. He started to jump up and down as he shouted "come on kise! Come on! You got this!" He said before taking off. "Stick!" The boy shouted slamming the baton on Izuku's hand who sprinted out.

"GO IZUKU!!! GO!!" Hari shouted as he jumped up in excitement watching his best friend take the win. Izuku panted out as he bent down putting his hands on his knees as "good job Izuku" His coach said handing him a bottle of water.

The time passed and the track meet was still going on, Izuku was waiting for his last event which was the 4x400. He sat at the bleachers drinking his water as he watched the long distance runners finish their last mile "what'd I miss?"

Izuku looked behind him seeing Tomura, he smiled at him as he hugged him catching him off guard "you actually came!" He said with a smile "yeah sorry for the late arrival though, took me a while to get here" "that's okay, I'm about to start my last event" Izuku said as he got up "oh okay, good luck" "thanks"

"Oh god...sprinting an entire lap? I want to die" Kise said as he walked with Izuku onto the track "me too, but don't worry I think we can win" "with you on the team yeah, I mean you're the fastest one that's why coach loves you" he said as he shrugged his shoulders making Izuku laugh "yeah but since I'm the 'fastest' he makes me train harder, it's a pain in the ass"

"Damn...well I'll see you when I pass the baton back to you again" "for sure, try your best!" Izuku said before walking to the lane he was in.
He stood still watching everybody sprint the lap and when he saw Kise start running up he got in position, he could feel himself get nervous.

For the first time he was actually running a 400 meter for a race and not for practice. He looked Kise in the eyes seeing how exhausted he looked, he was taking in third place so it really was up to Izuku to give the team a boost. "S-Stick!" He shouted as he was out of breath.

Quickly he grabbed the baton sprinting immediately passing the player taking in 2nd place, he was running out of breath already after hitting the 200 meter. He tried his best not to look down as it'll slow him down, he was running by their opponents side fighting to take first place as they both sped up in sync.

"Come on Izuku!" "IZUKUUUU BEAT THAT HOES ASS COME ON!" Hari shouted as he watched to two go at at until Izuku took the final step leaning his torso in to take the win. He laid on the ground feeling exhausted as Hari squealed in excitement.

"You did it!" He said as he hugged his best friend "yeah...god I'm tired that shit hurt" he said with a smile as he walked over to Tomura. He looked at him with a smile before leaning in kissing his cheek making him blush as he stuttered as Izuku laughed.

"Let's go eat, I'm starvinggg" Izuku said as he grabbed his hand leading him out the schools gate as both their heart started to beat from the excitement they both had within each other.