Karma: Fifteen

It was an early morning in school and Izuku was the first one in his class, he sat down resting his chin on his hand as he stared off into space not having a clue about the things the teacher was saying.

"Can I sit with you?" A voice says getting his attention. He looked over seeing it was Tomura who stood by the empty seat by him. His eyes shifted to the door where he saw Dabi walking in looking directly into his eyes before looking away "sure"

Izuku talked to Tomura telling him about some schools he'd be racing against and the events he'll be doing at the meets. "The coach offered me to be captain of the team actually" he said as he wrote in his notebook "really?" "Mhm, but...I'm not sure if I want to accept it, I only have a year left here anyways"

"Better than four months" "oh...right I forgot you're a senior, are you excited to graduate?" He asks "I'm not sure...I am but at the same time I'm not, I think I'm just nervous for college" Izuku turned immediately looking at Tomura who looked at him confused "what?"

"You're going to college?" "Yeah, I'm studying biology" "oh, so you already have your career planned?" "Not exactly...I was just thinking about studying and see what the outcome will be" "huh...okay"

The class ended and Izuku had said his goodbye to Tomura as he walked out of the room heading to his second period. He opened his locker putting his books in until someone had shut the door. "Oh...what was that for?" He asked looking at Dabi.

"You know why, who do you think you are? To just pretend like we ain't do shit" "huh? What do you mean?" He asked acting innocent as the people around the halls looked at them silently. Dabi looked at him as he slammed his fists against the locker making Izuku chuckle "Don't you dare go walking around acting like you didn't sleep with me, and  don't try even try getting with Shigaraki, I see the way you look at him, the way you act around him and I don't fucking like that"

"Uh....You're too loud, honestly I don't care, sure I had sex with you but it ain't mean anything though" Izuku said shrugging his shoulders irritating the shit out of Dabi "FUCK YOU MEAN??" "Dude, we're not dating, we're not friends, we're nothing, why are you mad?"

"Well now we're dating because you can't just sleep with me and leave like nothing!" "Oh...yeah I can't do that, you see I'm already in a relationship so...I can't fuck with you" he said before walking away leaving Dabi standing alone as his mind processed what had happened.

"Hey man what's up-" "don't fucking talk to me right now" he said pushing Tomura away "huh? What I do?" "Nothing, just fuck off"

.

.

.

"YOU SAID WHAT???" Hari said with eyes wide open as Izuku laughed "oh you should've seen his face! Man...shit was funny as fuck" he said as he got up from his seat walking to the teachers desk turning in an assignment before sitting back down by hari's side "nahh, you're crazy bro, wait but what boyfriend? Were you serious about that?"

"No, I'm still single sadly" "well what are you gonna do if he asks you about him? If he wants 'proof' ?"  "Hm...I'll just find someone, you know what I have Tomura wrapped around my finger I can just date him if I want" he says making Hari gasp.

"Girl!...you a hoe..." he said covering his mouth making Izuku gasp "Hari! No Im not!" "Girl bye, that's you being in denial, but seriously do you not hear yourself..?" He asks making Izuku roll his eyes "what ever, you do worse than me" "true... but Tomura??? Seriously?" "What? He's cute"

"You do you I guess"