Karma: Forty

Izuku stepped out of the bathroom after cooling off his body with the cold water from its sink. He looked over to see Dabi and smiled "You look so good," he said wrapping his arm around the boy's waist as he pulled him close.

"Thank you, You're not so bad yourself mister" Dabi laughed as he leaned down kissing the boy. Slowly their tongues went into their mouths as Izuku wrapped his arms around the man's neck while their bodies started to grind against each making him moan softly.

His breath shook as they pulled away as Dabi's hands lowered down pulling the waistband of Izuku's spandex making him blush. "Come on, bend over for me," he said "Dabi! We can't do this right now, I have a race to do"  the man chuckled and leaned down to kiss Izuku.

"I got a question for you though" "what is it?" "You have a thing for Kai?" Izuku stared at him puzzled for a while "What?" "Do you or do you not?" "No what the fuck? What makes you think that?" "Because I saw the way you were with him, I ain't taking chances I mean you're a hoe-" "You know what I don't have time for your shit, I have an important place to be at"

"Oh, so your races are Moore important than our relationship?" "You know what yeah, it is, they're the ones giving me a future, not you"

.

.

.

Izuku got down placing his hands on the track as he felt himself get angry. He couldn't believe what Dabi was saying, he was mad at the fact that he sees him like a hoe and always assumed he had something going on behind his back.

When the shots were fired he immediately ran on the track, because of the anger he already had in him he was running way faster than usual which resulted in him breaking a school record but he was too bothered to even celebrate.

Izuku's Pov
I walked to the school bus ignoring who was tried getting me to talk to him. "Oh come on you can't be mad, I ain't do shit" I looked at him with a glare "Leave me alone, I don't want to be talking to you" "You're so fucking petty"

We were dropped off back to our school and I was in the locker room grabbing a few things before coming out to the front. My eyes met another pair, red ones to be specific. "Oh uh hey Izuku," Tomura said as I walked over to the small bench.

"Hi," I say trying to avoid eye contact. It was pretty awkward to be together, alone...I looked up at him and looked away "So...you uh...got back from a race?" He asked. I sighed while nodding "Yes, I managed to do great things over there" "Not surprised, you're good at the sport"

My face heated up as I continued to avoid eye contact, everyone tells me how good I am at being a runner and it never amuses me but when Tomura says it, it feels different. It feels like he's praising me and it makes my skin crawl as sparks go around my body.

I put my arm in between my thighs as I closed my legs. I finally looked at him and immediately my heart was bursting. He looked at me and smiled "You know, everyone says bad things about you, they make you look like you're some type of player but every time I'm with you all I see is a shy person" he said as he got close to me.

"That's because you make me nervous" I mumbled catching him by surprise "Really?" "Yeah, I don't know why but when I see your face or when you even speak I feel weak" he stared at me as his face grew red "Funny, you do the same to me" I smiled and looked over seeing my mother had arrived "I have to go, I'll see you around," I say as I get up.

I got in the car and looked out the window watching Tomura as my mother drove away. He'll always have a special place in my heart...

 He'll always have a special place in my heart