Karma: Sixty Four

Izuku sat in front of Tomura giggling at his joke not having a clue on how effective it was to his heart.  He smiled reaching for his hand getting his attention, "Izuku..." "yes Tomura?"
"I know you already said it's too late but...please? Another chance?"

Tomura looked at Izuku with eyes full of hope as he looked down "Oh Tomura, You know I can't do that I'm getting married-" "not by choice, I know it's arranged which is why I'm asking you, do you love him? Do you really want to marry him Izuku?" "H-huh?"

"I don't know...a part of me does Tomura, I mean he's matured and he's a different man than before. I've waited for him to settle down for once which is why I'm okay with marrying him" "oh..." "but...after seeing you again and talking to you, I no longer know what I want"

Izuku smiled softly holding his hand in his "You're such a good guy Tomura...you really are" "but as in now, it seems like my heart is in the hands of Dabi" Shigaraki sighed letting go of his hand, once again Dabi had took the love of his life again.

But what was he supposed to do? He can't force Izuku to leave him for himself, he can't make him fall in love with him. He looked down holding back his emotions before looking back at Izuku, he smiled as he stared into his eyes. "I'm really sorry Tomura..."

"It's okay, as long as you're happy Izuku then it's fine, it's all I want for you" 

.

.

.

Tomura's Pov
I looked at my phone staring at the picture that's been going around the internet. It was Izuku wrapping his arm around Dabi's hips as he rested his head against his chest with a big smile on his face.

His eyes were lit up full of joy, those eyes of his never lied always showing his true emotions. I groaned shutting off my phone, Dabi has no idea how much I despised him, don't get me wrong he's my best friend and always will.

But I was full of jealousy when it came to his relationship, he has what I want, what I've always wanted. But it is also my fault for throwing in the towel that easily, I could've still had Izuku if I never broke up with him...but he looks so happy with him.

Maybe it's a good thing I did...