Karma: Thirty Nine

Izuku and Dabi were at the gym together where the two worked out together. Dabi wiped his sweat off and walked over to Izuku who worked on the pull up bars, he watched him struggle on the last rep and got close to him helping him push himself up making him flinch.

"Dabi! Stop, you're embarrassing me!" He said as he jumped down "how? I'm only helping you" the man said with chuckle "by putting your hands on my ass? You could've grabbed my hips or something" "what? I couldn't help myself" Izuku rolled his eyes as he walked over to his duffle bag  grabbing a water bottle out.

"I'm exhausted..." he mumbled out "I can tell, you done for the day?" "Yeah I am" Izuku stood up walking away leaving Dabi on his own, he looked to his side seeing the phone of Izuku vibrate, he stared at the message and frowned

I think tonight is perfect to hang out, are you up for it?

He looked up seeing Izuku walk back to him "aye who's that?" "Who's who?" "That person that texted you right now" "were you looking through my phone?" "Just answer the question" "seriously? He's just a friend"

"A friend? Do I know him?" "What? Come on Dabi don't be like that, I promise you there's nothing going on between us" "yeah that's what they always say, you're a fucking hoe Izuku and you need to stop being a hoe"

"What the fuck? I am not!" "Oh come on you screw around with different guys!" "Not even! You're taking this way too far all because of a text message Dabi" "exactly you stay texting different bitches messing around with them, what you're messing with me too?" "No! Dabi you need to chill the fuck out I ain't doing anything you're the only guy I'm talking to!"

Dabi looked at Izuku and sighed "you mean it?" "Yes Dabi, I promise I'm not talking to anyone" "alright...alright, fine I believe you".

.

.

.

Dabi's Pov
I walked into the gates making my way to the bleachers, for once I showed up to a race of Izuku's which was also at the same time as my friend Kai. I sat down looking out at the track seeing Izuku talk to kai.

I have no idea what they're saying but it had Izuku smiling a lot. "Aw look at them! They look so cute, he's even setting up the blocks for Izuku!" I heard Hari say as I watched Kai get down hammering those blocks down for Izuku who had a pink face as he giggled.

"Great...alright it's probably nothing...maybe they're just friends-" my eyes widened as I watched Kai hug Izuku before he walked away leaving him to start his race. I looked at kai who laughed "why do you look so shock?" "Because I witnessed you hug someone? You literally hate physical touch"

"Oh...well I mean, Izuku has changed some things about me, I think I like him...I don't know if he likes me back though, I mean we talk sometimes we hang out but that's pretty much it" he said sitting by my side. I stared at him before looking away.

Great...now my friend likes Izuku...is he the one he's been texting all this time? I looked back at Kai who stared at Izuku, he waved at him with a smile. Hell nah, there's definitely some tension between them...

 Hell nah, there's definitely some tension between them