Karma: Forty Five

Izuku sat in the bus staring out the window thinking about Dabi. His heart loves Dabi but his mind hated him, he hates the way he acts and he's mad that he was cheated on and falling for his tricks.

He knew better yet he still thought that Dabi would've changed. "You okay?" Hari asked Izuku who only shook his head "is it about that girl?" "Not really...it's just, I can't stand the fact that every relationship I get in never works out, it angers me and to think that Dabi had actually loved me-" He stopped himself and looked at Hari.

He never told him what was going on between them, and now he's looking at the sad expression on his best friends face. "I'm so sorry Hari" he said holding in his tears as Hari smiled pulling him in for a hug.

"It's okay, you don't have to apologize" "but you loved him, even after everything you still loved him...I wasn't supposed to go this far...I never meant to actually like him" "Izuku, look it's fine, I'm over him anyways but clearly you're not"

Izuku looked at him confused as he wiped his tears "what do you mean, why do you say that?" Hari smiled and giggled "I can tell by the way you talk about him, you know...if he's coming back to you begging for you..maybe there's a chance he's really into you?" Izuku frowned "I don't believe him, I mean he literally can't stop hoeing around! He said it himself"

"Well, maybe he hasn't realized that what he's doing is childish, if you really like him and if he feels the same way then maybe you should take a break, you know just have some time alone to work things out"

.

.

.

Izuku's Pov
I stepped out of the bus and spotted Shigaraki,
He looked at me and waved. I smiled walking over to him, "how'd it go?" He asked "it went well, we won" I said "that's good" I stared at him for a while and sat down on the curb.

"You know, I've missed talking to you" he said quietly "really?" "Yeah, I missed your voice" "I can't lie I missed your voice too" I looked over at him as he slowly leaned close. Goosebumps scattered around my skin as I slowly shut my eyes letting him take control until we were stopped.

"Shiggy! Come on we got rehearsal remember?" A blonde girl shouted as she waved her arms around. Shigaraki looked at me with a flustered look as he got up. "Sorry" "it's okay, you should probably get going, you sound busy" "yeah...I'll uh see you some other time"

He looked back at me and smiled waving goodbye as I did the same. I started making my way home thinking about what Hari had said, I want to forgive Dabi and maybe take time off like Hari said but for some odd reason I felt so attached, like I needed to be with him every second.

I sighed as I stepped in my room removing my clothes and throwing them to the ground while walking into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror analyzing my own naked body as I touched my chest shivering from my touch.

Slowly I closed my eyes running my fingers against my nipple as I opened my eyes. I stared into the mirror watching the image of Dabi standing behind me as his hand grabbed my waist as his body pressed his against mine.

When I looked back he was gone, I looked back at the mirror and looked down at the sink. Maybe...maybe I should call him

maybe I should call him