Karma: Fifty Six

Izuku stared at the male in shock before laughing in a shocked tone "oh my god, I-It's been so long! Shit, I mean- sorry, I'm not supposed to be saying that...Dabi..?"

Dabi chuckled as Izuku only looked at him in awed "you know, I saw you the other day in tv" he said "really?" "Yeah,  I decided to come here, I needed to see you in person immediately"

.

.

.

Izuku's Pov
I stared at Dabi with a smile on my face that just stuck on me, I couldn't stop smiling. I never thought I'd see him again yet here he was standing right in front me.

"You missed me didn't you?" He said with a chuckle making me laugh "you're funny" "aw come on, you got that gorgeous smile on your face just from seeing my face" "I see you're still that flirty person you were back in high school" I say crossing my arms as I smirked up at him.

My heart was beating like crazy, I was filled with joy and just wanted to wrap my arms around him. But I held myself back because I can tell that he hasn't changed at all.

After talking to a few more people Dabi and I had gone out to catch up with one another. We sat a park bench holding the drinks we bought in our hands, I stared down at my cup with a smile and looked at him, he was already staring at me with a smile as well.

"You're glowing" he said making me giggle "god you're so corny" I say "I mean you are, you're so beautiful I missed seeing your pretty face up close" "I thought you didn't, you never reached out, never called or sent a message"
His expression changed as he let out a sigh.

"I know, I was nervous and I didn't know if you still wanted to see me or even try working a relationship out again" "it's okay, I never reached out to you either....I felt the same way, I thought maybe you were better off without me"

"Are you crazy? I could never live without you, I always had you on my mind just never knew the right words to say to you" "but...I think I do now, that's why I flew out here to see you" my eyes grew big as I stared at him smiling, he flew out here to see me?

My face was warming up and my skin was tingling, "But, before I start anything I need to know something" "what is it?" I ask. He looked me dead in the eye as he parted his mouth to speak, "are you engaged?" He asked.

I stared at him for a while until I laughed "what, what's so funny?" "N-nothing! It's just the way you said it, you sounded so serious like those people in horror movies, oh my god..." I stopped laughing looking at his unamused face making me laugh again.

"God you're so annoying" he said as I continued to laugh "okay okay! Yeah, I am, well not exactly" "huh?" "My father runs some gang, I didn't know until he broke the news to me, he promised me to his enemy, I'm supposed to marry his son, never met him never got a ring, so I like to say I'm still single"

I say as I pointed to my ring finger wiggling it as I showed it had no ring. "Let me guess, that's why you came huh?" I asked with a smirk making him scoff "of course not, I ain't the jealous type"he said looking away "sure you aren't, you used to be jealous all the time back in high school, remember?" I say teasingly

"Oh shut up, I was never like that" "sure, believe in what you want to believe in Dabi" I say getting up, I started to walk making my way to the hotel I was saying. A hand grabbed mine stopping me for a second, I looked back seeing Dabi stare at me "If you're still single then let me take you out" he said.

"You want to take me out?" I ask raising a brow while questioning him "yeah, I didn't fly out here for nothing" I smiled taking my hand away from his "if you still have my number then call me, we can plan it out" I tell him as I walked away feeling those butterflies come inside me.