Karma: Twenty Five

Dabi looked over at Izuku staring at him and just taking in his view. His eyes went down to his legs and back up to his face staring at his lips as his mind went back to the memory of having his naked body under his. He looked away immediately brushing the image out of his head.

"Dabi? You're working alone again?" The teacher asked getting his attention "uh yeah, why?" "Well you've been on your own for a while, why don't you work with someone today? I'll give you extra credit for it after all it is partner work" "it's alright, everyone already has someone to work with anyways

"I don't"

Dabi's Pov
"Great! See Dabi? You'll always find someone to work with" The teacher said before walking away. I looked at Izuku who stood in front of me, my eyes looked him up and down before I looked away.

"I thought you hated my ass" I say as he sat down "you looked depressed on your own" "I wonder why" I looked at him and looked away as he scoffed "you're blaming me for it?" "I don't know" "oh come on, I didn't do anything to you"

"Damn, you really are a bitch" I tell him while getting up from my seat and walking away. I was leaving the class just to skip a few minutes by walking around. I didn't want to be there, I didn't want his ass by my side.

I ain't like how he acts like he didn't do shit, I hate him, I hate how he did me wrong and I'm mad at him for making me fall for his ass. I wasn't supposed to do that, I wasn't supposed to cry over his ass like a cunt.

But fuck...I want him so bad no matter what

After walking around for twenty minutes I decided I should go back to class, I didn't want to get in trouble. I stepped in seeing Izuku writing in a book, he looked at me and looked away making me sigh.

"Took you long" he says as he puts the pen down "what were you doing?" "It ain't none of your business" I tell him making him roll his eyes. "What's this?" I ask grabbing the book that had writing in "None of your business" he says mocking me as he snatched it from me.

"Damn why you all worked up about it?" "Because, it's my work" "let me see it" "no"
"Come on" "no, get-get away!" He says as he laughed after I poked his sides, I grabbed the book from him but got it taken away from me fast.

"Hey! Stop tickling me! I'm sensitive to that" he says in between laughs "I ain't doing that, I'm barley touching you" I say as I laughed. My hands traveled up to his face where my finger lifted his chin, we locked eyes for a second until I took my hand away.

"Seriously though, what is that?" I say as I watched him go back to writing in it. "Poems" "poems? We're in biology not English" I say as I looked at him confused "I know, but you left me so I started doing my own thing"

"Oh...read me one" he looked at me and shut the book "nope" "why?" "I don't want to, I never read them to anyone" "seriously? How come?" "Because...they're personal" "and besides, I don't like reading them to people, I feel like they'd judge me"

"I won't"

He laughed as he shook his head "no, I don't care what you say but I won't read you anything" "oh come on, one page only" he stared at me before looking away. "For some reason I want to....but...I don't trust you with listening to my personal writing"

"I won't tell anyone, I won't do anything but listen" "okay...just one, but not here"

just one, but not here"