Karma: Six

Izuku's Pov
Me and Hari were in the locker room as I got dressed into my running clothes for practice. "Girl so you picked his buddy over him?" "Mhm" "was he mad?" "I don't know, I mean he kept looking at us every minute"

I said as I laughed remembering the jaw dropped face he had when he saw me ask Tomura to be my partner.

"Well how long are you going to be messing with him for?" He asked "huh? I don't know why?" "Welllll" I looked at him with my 'seriously?' face making him laugh.

"Come on girl, you gotta be kidding me"
"I haven't even said anything!" "I swear if your ass is tryna hit that Dabi guy up again I will NEVER talk to you again" "what! WHY??" "Because he made you cry?? you NEVER cry over a guy" "oh...okay fine I won't"

I set my bags down by Hari who sat down at the bleachers, I grabbed my spikes tying their laces up before doing a lap on the track, after that I waited for the coach to start my practice.

The weather wasn't so bad today, it was the beginning of January so it was a cool temperature not too hot and not too cold. "How are you so fast?" Hari asks as he hands me a bottle "I mean I've been doing this since middle school" "yeah but even when you did track for the first time you were good! You got an award for best sprinter for every year! And you still do"

I smile at him as I shrug my shoulders "I'm just good? I Guess I don't know" We walked together side by side as we continued our conversations. It was around 6pm and I was over at his place getting ready to go to a club.  At first I wasn't really into it but I did want to go out and have fun, I've been spending my days studying and training.

"Hm....I think I look...basic" I tell Hari as I continued to stare at myself in his body mirror. I was dressed in some jeans that fit loose around my legs along with a muscle shirt. "Girl it's not that you look basic, it's just...you look like a straight man, and you're not a straight man you're a GAY man" Hari said causing me to laugh.

"Well I just don't like dressing well uh...like you" "so you don't like looking good?" He says raising a brow with a smirk on his face. He walked over to his closet grabbing a pile of clothes and throwing them on his bed "pick something from there" "nah, I fine like this" "girl no, you need to out shine everyone out there, and who knows you might find someone cute"

"Hariii, I'm fine besides I want to show off my muscles, I didn't work out for nothing" I say as I flex my arms "well if that's the case wear this then" he said throwing me a top. It was a halter styled type and it had a collar with some buttons. It had stripes in the color of burgundy and black, there was a small patch under the last button of the top reading 'FB COUNTY'

"Um....this is-" "Put. It. On" Hari said giving me the death stare, I removed my shirt and replaced it with the one he gave me, he looked at me with a 'ew' face "nope, we need to lose those jeans, it just doesn't go with blue"

"You're lucky were the same size" he says as he puts out three different colored pants, grey, black and khaki "uh..." "pick one" "I'm gonna play it safe and go with black" I say before I changed into the pants looking at myself in the mirror "I look different"

"Different but cute, it's like cute and casual, and your abs and muscles makes it even better" he says with a wink making me laugh. I grabbed my phone going through it as I waited for Hari to finish getting ready.

While he did that I was uploading on my story the pictures I took of myself. "You ready?" "Yep" a notification popped up on my phone making me look at it.

'Dabi liked your story'