Karma: Forty Nine

Izuku walked out of his counselors office after discussing the arrangements they had prepared for him. He got accepted into the same college as Kai and had even gotten the approval of the school making him an early graduate graduating with the seniors.

He stepped out meeting Dabi "not practicing today?" He asked "no, the season is over we don't train anymore all we do is sit around" "oh" the two walked by each others side in silence until Dabi spoke "when can I meet your dad?"

Izuku turned immediately with a shock face "never! We're not even a real thing! And don't even say anything about it because you messed it up" "I know I know, but I still wanna see your dad" "no" "come on, I want to date you again, and for the rest of my life I'll have to meet him at some point"

"I don't know...I think it's too early for that, I still don't trust you" He looked at Izuku taking his hand in his "I never meant to lose your trust, but I really mean it when I say I want to fix this" Izuku stayed silent looking away as he sighed "okay, if you're up for it then come today, I have something planned out for them anyways maybe it'll be a surprise for you too"

.

.

.

Dabi's Pov
I walked behind Izuku entering his home as he greeted his parents, I looked around seeing the small but homey place. "I have someone for you two to meet" he said walking over to his parents leading me by his hand.

"Oh! I didn't know you were being guest, I didn't prepare!" "It's okay, it was last minute uh...well this Dabi, he's my uh-" "boyfriend" I say getting their attention. I stared at his parents analyzing who's genetics he's inherited, most of it was from his mother besides the freckles they were from his father.

He looked...odd? Not sure, he looks evil he'll probably get along with my father. He looked back at me staring at me before standing up, that's when I realized he was tall and buff, his neck and arms had tattoos and a slit through his left eyebrow.

"Boyfriend? I thought you haven't met anyone yet" he said while still looking at me "I know, I just didn't want to scare you" "hm...whats your name?" "Touya" "Alright..." "dad, stop You're staring too much" izuku said pushing him away "I just want to see the type of man you brought in" "oh my god, come on I have some news"

I sat down across from his parents while Izuku went into his room, it felt awkward sitting there he was staring intensely "Touya, do you work?" He asked "no" "no? Then you'll be attending college?" "No" "no? What type of-" "honey stop, you're gonna scare him off I'm sure he's a good guy".

"Okay I'm back, so...you remember Kai right?" Izuku asked as he sat by my side "oh yes I do, he's such a good boy" his mother said with a smile "the brunette?" "Yes him" "ah...yes he's good, I like him..What about him?" "Well he's going into a good college that's known for having the best athletes, he talked to them and told them about my skills for Track and Field and well they really want me to join that they even requested UA to let me graduate this year!"

His mother jumped up in excitement "really? Oh that's good! But Izuku are you sure you're ready?" "Yeah Im positive, they said I have the skills and great mind for it, but not only will they need my approval they'll need your guys too"

"Hm...it's fine by me, your mother and I want the best for you, how much would it cost? I'm sure we have the money for it, will it be 2k?  1k?" "Well they're giving me an Athletic Scholarship" "oh really? Well you know I can always pitch in with the cost" "I know you can but I kinda want to do this on my own, I want to be independent"

Izuku looked at me and smiled as he reached for my hand holding it tightly "we'll get to graduate together" he said softly. I smiled back at him nodding, he looked at his parents and spoke "not only that but, the school will also help me go pro!"

"Oh my! I'm so proud of you!" Izuku giggled hugging his mother who nearly cried as she held him in her arms. I looked over at his father who stood up walking by me grabbing my shoulder "come with me"

"I'd like to say a few things to you"