Karma: Forty Two

Izuku walked over to his door and opened it seeing Dabi. He stared at him for a while and sighed as he closed the door, he leaned against it crossing his arms as he stared at the males eyes.

"Listen I know what I did was wrong, and you know I'm sorry really I am" "why did you do it? If you knew it was wrong then why did you go on and fuck with her?"

Silence filled the air as Izuku stared at the stressed expression on Dabi's face "I don't know..." "is she the only one? Is there more people out there that you're messing with?" "Yes..."

"Oh come on Dabi seriously? I shouldn't even be surprised about this" he said as his voice cracked as he fought his tears "Izuku please it was a mistake!" "No Dabi it wasn't, you knew what you were doing because you did it with more girls! I can't believe I thought you actually changed"

"Why can't you just settle down? Not Fuck around with bitches" "I don't know! I don't fucking know Izuku but please, don't just leave me I love you!" "Oh please, you probably said that to them too, just go I don't want to see you"

"Come on Izuku, even if I date multiple people you're the one I love the most! The one I fucking love being with" "that doesn't make me feel better!" Dabi's hand reached out for Izuku grabbing his wrist keeping him from walking away "let go" "please...I need some love and you need some too, we're both some dumb ass bitches fucking around and thats why were made for each other, please give me another chance"

"No, I already gave you your chance and you ruined it, just please...leave don't talk to me anymore I need my time alone" Dabi watched him shut the door and looked down at the ground as he gritted his teeth "Fuck...fuck why? Why did I have to be like this?"

fuck why? Why did I have to be like this?"