Karma: Fifty Three

Izuku's Pov
It was finally graduation day and I was feeling really nervous. Hari gave me all his support and so did my parents, I was sitting down in one of the rows of chairs just listening to each speech a person had to say for the ceremony.

Kise was one of the people as well, he stood on the stage talking through the mic talking about his experience in this school and the sport he loved doing with a smile on his face. I was happy and proud of him, Kise was always my closest friend one the Track and I'm glad I was getting to graduate with him.

Soon they started to call our names up and I could feel myself get more anxious and nervous as it was slowly getting to be my turn. "Izuku Midoriya" I smiled walking up on the stage as I received my diploma "YESS!! GO IZUKU!! THATS MY BEST FRIEND YALL!!" Hari shouted in the crowd making me laugh.

He ran over to me hugging me tightly as everybody else went to find their family. My mother hugged me and my father did the same, he looked at me with a smile and kissing my forehead "I'm proud of you kid, I really am" .

"Why don't you guys get together? I'll take a picture for you guys" Hari said as he grabbed his phone out, I stood in the middle of my parents smiling as our picture was taken. "Oh now one of you and Hari!"

"What about your boyfriend? Wouldn't you like to take a picture with him?" My mother asked "oh uh...no, we didn't work out" I said making her expression change "I'm so sorry! I didn't know, oh my" "no it's okay, it doesn't bother me"

"I just feel bad and-honey? Honey where are you going?" My mother asked my father who just walked away, by the look on his face I could tell he was about to cause trouble.
I started to run after my father trying to catch up to him but he already reached his target before I did.

He grabbed Dabi by the collar punching him in the face "dad! No! What are you doing?!" "I told you what would happen if you fooled around with my son!" "Stop it! You're gonna hurt him-" "take your hands off my kid now, unless you want me to grab yours Hisashi"

My father let go of Dabi and faced a large masculine man, he looked terrifying. "Enji....I should've known you'd be here" my father said glaring at him. "Who told you to put your hands on my son?" "I did, I told myself because your son is no good" "tell me about it, but it doesn't mean you get to hit him like that"

"Shut up, I don't need you defending me. I didn't even ask for you to come" Dabi glared at Enji who only ignored him "Hisashi, what did he do to you?" "It's not what he did to me, it's what he did to my son, hurting his feelings when I advised him not to"

"Your son? My son is not into silly little boys, he's not messed up in the head like your kid"
"YOU TAKE THAT BACK!" "DAD!" I watched in horror seeing my father pull a pistol out pointing it to Enji.

The two glared holding their weapons against each other, until my father sighed walking away from him "as much as I want to kill you, I will not....I don't want to ruin my sons special day, but the next time I see you Enji, I will not only take your life but your family's as well"

"And I'll do the same to yours, don't let me catch your boy with my son, and Touya" "the next time I hear about you playing around with boys I will take your life too" Dabi glared at his father throwing his cap on the ground and walking away.

"Come on Izuku, we need to get going" my father said grabbing me walking me away from the scene. I looked back seeing Dabi argue with his father "dad...I'm worried now..." "don't be, that Touya boy comes from a family raised by a so called macho man, I'm sure he can defend himself"

I looked away thinking to myself of what had happened, what type of person is my father? I've never seen this side of him...and will Touya be okay?

and will Touya be okay?