Karma: Fifty Four

Dabi's Pov
I walked behind my father ignoring my brothers who talked to me. I did not invite them or even asked them to show up for my graduation, I'm pretty sure Fuyumi was the one to come up with the idea to 'surprise' me by showing up.

She's always done that, I love her but it's so annoying. "Touya" my father said in his cold tone , I glanced over at him seeing that hideous serious face of his "Don't you ever talk to Hisashi's son ever again, the Midoriya's are no good people to be involved with"

"Neither are you, yet here you are, I don't need you to be treating me like a kid, I'll do what I want without your opinion" I tell him before leaving them. I ignored them making my way home, I didn't want to be with them maybe if my father wasn't there than I'd probably considered it but with him there I can't stay at all.

I sighed looking up at the sky. High School is over already, everyone is going their separate ways starting their life and me? I can't even stick to one person to have a relationship with, I always fuck it up...I grabbed my phone scrolling until I came across his number.

Should I call him..? Nah his dad would kill me, he'll probably get his hands on me before my father does. I shut my phone off and laid down, maybe we're just not meant for each other, and he's right, I'm not ready for a stable relationship,

No matter how many times I tell him how much I love him, I still go and fuck shit up sleeping with other people and dating other girls, I just had to turn out like my father.

.

.

.

4 years later

Dabi groaned as he rolled over in bed squinting his eyes from the sun that shined upon his face. "Fuck...what time is it?" He mumbled as he sat up rubbing the back of his neck. He got out of bed walking into the bathroom where he saw writing on the mirror with red lipstick

Last night was amazing

It read with a kiss mark by it, he groaned reaching for his toothbrush brushing his teeth before heading back to his room changing into some clothes as his phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey, haven't talked to you in a while how've you been?"

"Eh, could be better you?"

"So far good, I've got my degree already but I'm still continuing school"

"Jeez...seriously?"

"Yeah, I realized I want to be a surgeon"

"Huh...shiggy being a surgeon? Interesting"

"Yeah yeah, well you free today? The others agreed on going out to get drinks together, we're waiting on your answer"

"Yeah I can go, what time?"

"Around 6, that cool with you?"

"Yeah it is, I'll you see later then"

Dabi hanged up the call and looked around his room deciding to clean it up. He went into the kitchen fixing himself a plate of food until there was banging on the door, "man what you want?" He told the angry blonde girl "I want YOU to start taking care of YOUR kid mister! I'm tired of doing this all on my own" she said shoving the child in his arms.

He looked down at the kid and frowned "this ain't my kid, he got red eyes! What you fucked the homie tomura or what?" "No! As if I'd sleep with a man like him, it's your kid!" "Nah uh, this ain't mine, you got the wrong daddy" he said handing the child back and slamming the door shut in her face.

There was a knock on the door again making him get frustrated as he swung the door
Open shouting "I already told you it ain't my kid!" "What? I didn't even say anything" he looked seeing Compress "oh it's you, what you doing here?"

"Came to give you a ride to the bar, so...you still
Fucking around?" "It ain't none of your concern" the male chuckled as the two walked out making their way to the bar meeting up with the others to spend their time together after years.

you stillFucking around?" "It ain't none of your concern" the male chuckled as the two walked out making their way to the bar meeting up with the others to spend their time together after years