Karma: Forty Three

Izuku walked through the halls with his head down as he listened to the music play through his headphones. He looked up and spotted Dabi who looked back at him, he grabbed his hood putting it over his head as he turned around walking the other way.

"Izuku! Wait up"

"Dabi no, please I already told you I need time alone" "Izuku..." "go away Dabi"

Dabi's Pov
I walked in class looking at Izuku who looked back at me before looking away. I sighed making my way to my desk where I sat down, Shigaraki walked in and looked at the both of us before walking out of the class.

Great now nobody wants to see each other. I sighed as I dozed off getting lost in my thoughts I could feel someone's arm wrap around my neck as their hand slid down to my chest. My hand went up grabbing their wrists as their face leaned in, I looked up seeing a girl.

I know I've talked to her, probably fucked her too but I don't got a clue on what's her name. I looked at her before pushing her away "don't touch me" I say "oh come onnn! Don't be so angry, we still up for tonight?" She asked with a grin revealing her pearly whites. I looked at her and glanced over at Izuku who stood up leaving the class.

"Look I ain't in the mood right now" "I can help with that, I can fix your mood up real quick"
"Seriously get away from me, I'm not into you" "what ever, your loss"  I looked at the board seeing the things the teacher wrote down until I got up walking out of the room ignoring his voice.

I walked in the halls looking for Izuku until I found him by his locker. He looked at me and slammed the door before walking away, quickly I ran after him until I grabbed him pushing him against the locker.

He had a frown on his face as he stared back at me "I said leave me alone" "I can't, I can't stand going on a few minutes without you" I say looking into his eyes. "Dabi, I'm still not over what you had done, you made me think that what you said was real but instead you lied, made me feel stupid for believing you"

"I know I know...but come on, you can't just run away and not fix this, I love you and I mean it"
"Then why did you cheat?"  "I don't know, it's like a bad habit I can't...I can't stop fucking around but-" "enough, I don't want to hear it anymore" "Izuku" "no stop I-"

I cupped his face as I pulled him in kissing his sweet soft lips as my other hand went down grabbing his hips as we kissed each other. I pulled away slowly looking into his eyes as tears flowed "I-I can't, I'm sorry" he said before walking away leaving me on my own with my thoughts.

"Dammit...I just had to fuck it up..."