Karma: Ten

Izuku walked in the halls on his own, he had his earbuds in having the volume up enough to block out the peoples voices. His eyes were on the ground watching the ground move in a motion that always messed with his mind.

A hand grabbed him making him flinch as he pinned to the wall by a taller figure. The moment he looked into the piercing blue eyes was the moment he lost himself, he stared into them not having a clue on what the man was saying until he took his earbud out.

"Damn no wonder you couldn't hear me" Dabi said getting the attention of Izuku. "Last night, why you ain't pick up?" "Huh?" "I called you, you never answered me" "I was sleeping" Dabi sighed as he rolled his eyes "same excuse every damn time"

"What? It's true I sleep early" "for what?" "Well for starters im an athlete? I need my 8 hours in" "Well then start making time for me" "why should I?" "Because...you're gonna need me, bad" "is that so?" Izuku said with a smirk while staring into his eyes.

He looked down to his lips then back at his eyes. Dabi leaned closer to his body making Izuku grow a tight knot in his stomach as he felt his breath hit is face. The two leaned in close to each other making their nose brush up against each other until Izuku pulled away.

"You're doing it again" Dabi said as he watched Izuku walk away "I ain't doing anything" "you're running away from me!" Izuku turned around winking at dabi before continuing his way to class.

Dabi stood still as he felt himself grow frustrated as Tomura walked up to him laughing "oh man, I saw that! He really ain't into your ass" "fuck off, he just had to leave" "yeah right"

.

.

.

Izuku sat in class staring at the board before his eyes shifted to Tomura who was talking to Dabi, his eyes met Izuku's who's cheeks turned pink before turning away. "Shit..." "what?" Dabi asked Tomura who only shook his head "nothing, I just remembered something"

"Aye so, you're gonna have to spend lunch on your own" Shigaraki scrunched up his face and looked at dabi "for what? Who are you abandoning me for now?" "You already know who"

Tomura looked at Dabi then at Izuku "You're really trying that hard?" "Of course I am" "man leave him alone, you can't force him to like you" "I can't force him but I can make him fall in love" "and when he does what are you gonna do?" "Dump his ass, obviously" "man fuck you, you a bitch for that" "nahh, that's just whatI do"

"Then I ain't gonna be your loyal ass friend, I'm gonna take my chance and shoot my shot with him" "Fuck no, you can do that after I leave his ass" "nahh, he ain't even gonna fall for your tricks"

Dabi looked at Tomura who got up from his seat "where you going?" "Somewhere" "aye get your ass back here-Tomura-TOMURA!"

Izuku's Pov
I looked to the seat by me where Tomura sat by my side. "You understand this?" He says passing me his paper, I stared at him not knowing what to say as I felt myself turn red.

"Hellooo-" "aye quit messing with him" I looked up and saw Dabi who had hit Tomura "I'm not, im asking him a question now fuck off" the two stared at each other intensely before Dabi scoffed walking away.

I looked at Tomura and smiled "I'll help you" I tell him as I grab the paper explaining to him what the assignment was about. We talked for the rest of the class sharing some things about each other until class was over. I grabbed my bag and walked down the halls until Dabi came up to me "after school, meet me at the back"
He said before walking away leaving me confused.

Guess we'll just have to wait to find out