Karma: Eighteen

"Shiggy...do you like him?"

Dabi's Pov
Tomura looked at me and looked away staying quiet. "Oh my god..." "what? I didn't say anything!" "Exactly! Tomura you really like him?" I ask

"I mean, I don't know he's a player and well im not trying to get my ass played the way you did" he said laughing while I rolled my eyes. "Besides, didn't you say you like him?" "Well yeah I mean, he's fine as fuck with that pretty face of his"

"Oh..."

The next day I was at school searching for Izuku, I couldn't accept the fact that he had actually messed around with me. I was the one who was supposed to do that, I was supposed to make him like me, sleep with him, and then just dump his ass and act like I ain't do shit except he did that to me

I stopped for a second thinking about where he could be at until I realized it was the last hour of school, he'd be at practice then. I started jogging to the field until I spotted him, he was walking by Hari's side and my eyes were set on the both of them. Hari has a pretty face and Izuku as well, they both had nice body's but Izuku's was amazing.

It's the way his legs looked perfect and his thighs too, damn...I hate that I lost his ass. I entered the gate to the field and found Hari sitting alone writing in a notebook.

I sat by his side getting his attention "what you doing?" I ask trying to start up a conversation "I'm uh...writing down what the track people need to improve on" he says quietly as he goes back to writing. I looked at him before leaning my back on him as I pulled out a blunt "wanna share?" I ask.

"No, I'm okay" "by the way, when is your friend having his race" "well the next one is coming up in two days" "really?" "Yeah, he's been training for it" "do you go to his races to watch?" "Of course I do, he's my best friend after all" I chuckled as I looked over seeing Izuku run on the track with the baton in his hand.

"Damn he's fast...has he ever lost a race before?" I ask out of curiosity, I mean everyone talks about him winning I've never heard them talk about him losing

"Now that I think about it...no, no he hasn't"
"Oh for real?" "Yeah...he's always won, never lost a race in his life" I looked at Hari who was fiddling with his fingers as he tapped his foot nervously. I chuckled as I remembered how he used to do that when we first started talking.

"W-what?" He says  "You're so shy, what happened? You were never shy" "I don't know..." I sat up and leaned close to his face.

His cheeks turned pink as he stared at me "we should talk again....I miss your pretty face" I tell him getting closer "o-oh...I uh...I-"

"Dabi?"

Izuku's Pov
"Ah...Im so tired" I say as I lay on the grass by Kise who looked like he was about to pass out. We've been practicing how to sprint two full laps non stop and it's such a killer practice, I felt like vomiting.

"Here Izuku, I got it from the student store" Tomura said handing me a water bottle "thank you" I say as I sit up drinking from it. I had asked him to join me for practice, I wanted to be around him more often and since he didn't have a fourth period I figured I might as well ask him to spend it with me at the track.

"Alright guys, that's it for today I'm not trying to make you guys work too hard, you'll be burned out by the time the race comes up" the coach said. "bye Izuku" Kise said as he walked off "bye..." I mumbled I lay back on the ground.

"You're not getting up?" Tomura says "no, I don't wanna I'm tired my shins hurt when I walk" I say as I rubbed my eyes. I yelped out as I felt arms grab me. Tomura had picked me up catching me by surprise. I laughed as I wrapped my arms around his neck "you're so strong Tomura" I say teasingly as he turned red.

He carried me to the bleachers where I got down. "Here I'll carry it for you" he said reaching for my duffel bag "oh thank you" I say with a smile but it immediately went away when I saw Hari with Dabi.

They were extremely close, they were about to kiss until I stopped them. "Dabi?" The two flinched and quickly parted ways "what are you doing here? Did you come to try out for B-Ball?" I say acting clueless.

"Uh...no, I just came looking for shiggy" he said while jumping off the bleachers walking over to us. He looked at me for a while until looking over at Tomura "come on, we need to go to some senior meeting" he said as he walked away. "Oh...sorry Izuku, I'll walk with you tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure, bye Tomura"