Karam: Two

Izuku sat at a table on his own listening to the music that played through his ear buds as he wrote some poems down.

He enjoyed the peace he had, it was relaxing especially after all the studying he's done. He just needed some time to himself and just enjoy the environment as he wrote his feelings down into a book.

It wasn't until Hari came running over to him hugging him tightly from the back already screaming in excitement. "Oh Izuku I'm in love! I think I'm ready to ask him out!" He says as he takes a seat in front of from him. "Hasn't it only been two months?"

"Yes but I feel like this is real, and I think I've got to know him more" "you sure about that?" "Of course!" "Well I guess you can, but are you sure he feels the same way?" "I mean he be sweet talking to me, he flirts and he always liking my stories, sooo yes?"

Izuku smiled as he nodded, Hari smiled as well and looked at Izukus book "you still write in that?" He asked "mhm, Ive been writing since freshman year" "god damn, I could never I don't enjoy that" "but you enjoy math?" Izuku asked giving him a concerned look making him laugh.

"It's easyyy, I just like filling up a page with a bunch of equations and shit, and knowing I got the right answer just feels soooo good, makes me feel smart" "I suppose so" "omg he's coming over here, act normal!" "I am though?"

"Wassup Hari?" "Heyyy, wanna sit by me?"
"Yea, who this?" "Oh this my best friend Izuku"
"Aye you that famous track star huh?" "I wouldn't say I'm famous" Izuku said flustered "yeah you made it to city finals, you was the only one too that's some crazy shit, did you like choose that sport or someone signed you up"

"I picked it, I actually enjoy running" "damn that's crazy, aye Hari you ain't in track with him?" "Hell no, we're the complete opposite I actually hate running" dabi chuckled and Izuku was staring deeply at him trying to read his thoughts but he just couldn't get through.

Meanwhile Dabi was already eyeing Izuku as well, he was noticing his freckles around his face and the toned arms he has. He had the body of an athlete and he knows exactly why, he smirked at him before getting up "bells about to ring, want me to walk you?" "Sure, Izuku wanna come with?"

"No I'm fine, Im going to the track right now"
"Oh okay, have fun on your run!"

Izuku's Pov
Today I practiced with the long distance runners, running a total of 3 miles. I started to slow down once I was done with the last lap, I looked down at my watch checking my time.

It showed me there was a notification from Instagram, I opened it up and saw someone added me. "Oh that's Dabi" I tell myself as I take a seat to look into his account.

There wasn't anything that eye catching, just posts about himself. I can tell he's cocky so it makes sense why he and Hari get along no offense but Hari is pretty cocky as well or maybe it's better to say he's confident but for sure this Dabi guy is cocky, oh well.

 I can tell he's cocky so it makes sense why he and Hari get along no offense but Hari is pretty cocky as well or maybe it's better to say he's confident but for sure this Dabi guy is cocky, oh well