Karma: Thirty One

Hari's Pov
I sat by Izuku's side as he laid in bed burying his face into his pillow as he whined and cried. "Girl stop crying over him, literally seeing you cry over some ugly guy makes me wanna cry cuz you know you could do better than that" I tell him making him cry more. I looked at him awkwardly before laughing.

"Look, Shigaraki ain't shit, he's just some skinny man that walks around" "he's a sexy skinny man" he said in between sobs. I sighed as I rolled my eyes "I remember his hands....and the way they felt in mine...the way he'd look at me oh Hari, it felt so real for once.."

"His eyes were like diamonds...diamonds that shined in the light" he looked at me and I smiled as I rubbed his back "don't cry over him anymore Izuku, I know he made you feel things but he left, so you have to walk away too not just sit and cry"

"How am I supposed to just walk away if I see him where ever I go? Man he even showed up to my race" his voice cracked as he went back to crying "I didn't expect him to be there...yet there he stood, watching me lose that race because I was too petty to continue.."

"Well I guess it was weird to see him, but don't worry I beat his ass for you" "that doesn't make anything better" he sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes as he sniffled. "You know what you need?" I say as I get up "what?"

"You need a night out, where you don't think about that creature again" I say proudly as he looked at me with a blank expression "what?" "I don't want to, I rather be in bed" "and be miserable? No, come on Let's get ready together!"

.

.

.

Dabi's Pov
"So you broke up with him?" I ask Tomura as we called on the phone "yeah..." "how come? I thought you loved him?" "Well yeah I did, but it just wasn't for me anymore, he's busy with his sport and I'm busy with focusing on school, we didn't have enough time for each other, it wouldn't work out anymore if we continued dating"

"Huh..." "I have to go, I got something's to do" "oh alright then"

I hanged up the phone and sat up once I heard a knock. I got up and walked over to the door, I opened up and found Izuku. "What you doing out here?" "I came to see you, duh" "what for?" "For fun" I stared him noticing his flushed cheeks and odd smile on his face.

"You came here for my eight inches or what?" "Pfft, eight inches? Would that mean you'd fuck me twice?" I chuckled as he walked in "you know I ain't small" "not exactly, I've had bigger ones before" I raised a brow as he giggled.

He laid on the couch sighing "but honestly...I think I'd prefer  4 inches" "no wonder you dated Tomura" I said as I walked over to him. He looked at me with a pout "right my bad"
"Tomura wasn't small" I immediately turned looking at him shocked as he laughed "kidding, I never slept with him..."

"I don't believe you" "I'm serious, I never did anything with him, just you...which is why I came"  "is that so?" He looked at me as he crawled over to me sitting on my lap as his hand grabbed my face.

I looked down at his lips before kissing him having our tongues touch each other as I tasted his mouth. We pulled away and I looked at him "you're drunk aren't you?" I say after tasting the alcohol "just a little bit" "are you even sure you want to do this with me? You don't even have the right mindset right now"

"Don't be lame, I know what I want" "and what is it?" "You, I want you to touch me, make my mind go crazy...make me forget everything" he whispered as our faces got closed. I put my hand on his waist looking up into his eyes.

"Oh I could never say no to you" I say before kissing him once again. I don't care if he just came for a hook up, because I wanted him too, I wanted his naked body with me again, wanted to make him feel some things, things that pleasured him.

 I don't care if he just came for a hook up, because I wanted him too, I wanted his naked body with me again, wanted to make him feel some things, things that pleasured him