Karma: Eight

Izuku's Pov
I laughed at the things that came out of Dabi's mouth as I drank from my cup. I wasn't sure if it was the alcohol that made me crave him or I really was just horny over him. But god you have no idea how hard I'm holding back from sucking his face off.

"Hey ain't that your friend?" I say as I spotted Tomura, he was talking to a girl who gave him the look of lust. Dabi looked over at him and shrugged his shoulders "eh who cares, he's out with girls anyways" "you came with him?" "Mhm" "aw, why you ain't tell me? He cuteee" I tell him with a giggle.

He looked at me and shook his head "no way you find his ass cute" "what? It's just...his face is perfectly shaped and those eyes damn, his nose is perfect too, if I was a girl I'd ride his face all night"

Dabi spat his drink and looked at me with a look of disgust "nah man that's the homie you talking about like that, stop" he says making me laugh. "I'm just saying, he single?" "Of course he is, look at his skinny ass" "mm, skinny and scrawny guys are my favorite"

"Aw hell naw stop, I think you've had too much to drink" he said taking my cup away as I laughed "nah I'm fine, it's just the truth, I think that's why I like your friend" "you LIKE my friend? Like crushing?" "Well, no I wouldn't say crushing I've only spoke to him once"

"Well are you into someone else?" He asks and I smirk as my hand touches him slowly "maybe...maybe not" I tell him as he chuckled. He lifted my chin slowly leaning in, my eyes slowly closed as I leaned in as well.

Fuck am I doing? I'm not supposed to actually give him anything...I pulled away and laughed awkwardly "I uh...maybe I did drink too much" I say as I get up from my seat "I should look for Hari, make sure he's okay" "oh alright..."

Dabi's Pov
"HAHAHAHA! I told your ass! He's messing with you!" Tomura said as he continued to laugh in my face. "Shut up before I fuck up your face more" "aye chill, don't get mad at me you're the one who thought playing him was gonna be legit, but it ain't"

"Nah he was just shy" "shy? Nah he knows what he did, I told you he a little player too
And besides what were you trying to get out of that kiss huh?" He says with a grin "nothing"

"Ah you lying, what you wanted to stick it in his mouth?" "Fuck off, I ain't gay like that" "so why is your ass trying to play him then?" "Cause I'm bored, it's just fun to have different hoes on your side, you got the main, side, side number two, side three and who ever else you want" "you're a man whore"

I walked out on the track seeing Hari who sat at the bleachers watching the Track people practice, my eyes shifted on the track spotting Izuku who was running with a couple of more people. He was wearing some spandex that shaped his ass perfectly, his legs looked hot as fuck.

"Aye wassup Hari" I say as I sit by him. "Oh hey, didn't think I'd see you again" "yea...I uh, just came around and saw you, aye how come you just sit out here?"

"Well I help out the track team, im writing down their statuses" "for real?" "Mhm" "cool cool....listen ima uh head out I ain't tryna get in trouble for being out here" "oh okay"

Was I that desperate to keep staring at Izuku that I spoke to my last talking stage just to stay longer?