Karma: Sixty One

Izuku walked out of the airport pulling his suitcase by his side making his way to the white car that parked waiting for him. "Hi Tomura" he said with a smile entering the car, "oh wow, you look so different" he chuckled "I should be the one saying that, what happened to you?"

"Oh uh, I don't know I've been hitting the gym since I joined a sport in the college I go to" "what! No way, what sport?" Shigaraki blushed staying quiet as Izuku tilted his head "what? You don't wanna say?" "No no, it's just...I kinda got an inspiration by someone, I joined track" Izuku gasped in excitement "no way! That's so cool! How is it? Do you like it?"

"Yeah I do, it's pretty cool" "wow! What do you do?" "I do long distance, and Long jump too" "hm, I can see you doing that, what made you join?" "Uh...well I needed extra credit, apparently joining a sport helps, so I picked a sport I was most familiar with"  "I see, well I'm glad you found something you like"

Izuku's Pov
Shigaraki was a different man, he was person with a mind full of positive compared to before, he looked happy in the state he was in. "I don't really want to part ways yet, do you want to come over to my place?" I ask him "oh sure, I'd like that"

I grabbed my keys opening the door to my place letting him enter before me. He looked around staring at the place as he walked up to a photo frame, I watched his hand reach for it staring at the image before looking back at me.

"You have this?" He asked showing me the image. It was me and him back in high school, it was after I won race and his arm was holding me close to his side by my waist as I showed off my medal with a smile on our faces. "Yup, cute huh?"

I walked over to him looking at the picture smiling softly and looking back at him feeling my face heat up "you know, I didn't think I'd get to talk to you after well...the break up" "me neither...I mean, I thought you'd hate me" "what? Of course not. I would never hate you Tomura, you've always held a special place in my heart.."

"Then..would it be too late to take you back?"

"What"