Karma: Thirty

"Hey...you okay?"

Izuku lifted his head up seeing Dabi, he frowned as he immediately wiped his tears "I'm fine" he said as he was about to walk away but was stopped when Dabi grabbed his arm.

"Don't lie, I just saw you crying" "why do you even care?" "Because, I care about you" Izuku stared at him and looked away "well I'm fine, I'm just annoyed..." "about?" "My race...I just walked off, I don't know why I did that, my coach is gonna kill me"

"Plus I just got broken up with and I'm mad about that too, everything is pissing me off" Dabi stared at him for a while "that sucks" he says as he continues to stare, his eyes were focused on Izuku's face looking at every feature on his face.

His eyes that still held pain in them, his lips that were puffed up from his crying, and his freckles that formed a perfect shape on his cheeks. "Why are you even here?" Izuku asked as he looked away after not being able to hold eye contact for long.

"I came to see an old friend, he runs track too" "oh..." "why are you avoiding me?" He asked as he raised a brow "I'm not" "you don't look at me, what you think I'm ugly?" Izuku laughed as he shook his head "no, I just don't want you to see me like this"

He looked at Izuku and grabbed him by the waist pulling him close to his chest. His hand lifted his chin forcing him to look at him "you still look beautiful when you're like this" he said making Izuku blush as he stared into his eyes.

Slowly the two leaned close giving each other a small kiss until Izuku opened his mouth letting his tongue enter. His arms wrapped around Dabi's neck while the two kissed each other, his fingers running through his hair until the two pulled away looking at each other in silence.

Izuku's Pov
I stood still as everyone else circled around me while the coach spoke to me, giving me a medite about what I had done.

"I can't believe you gave up like that, never in your life have you ever lost a race, and I'm not mad about you making the team look bad I'm mad that you're making yourself look unworthy than what you actually are"

"You're a good athlete Izuku, the greatest student athlete UA has ever had, don't let anything bring you down no matter who or what it is, let this race be a memorable day, a memory where you learned from your mistake"

"Yes coach"

Once the bus dropped us off back at our school I had went over to Kise "congratulations on your win, you made it to the next championships" I say with a smile "oh yeah...thanks, you did good too, well in most of it"

"Yeah...by the way, you still got cigarettes on you?" He looked at me shocked before reaching into his pockets "I have some" "thank you" "I'll see you on monday"

I walked out of the building and sat down sitting on the benches as I waited for my mother to pick me up. I pulled out the cigarette I had gotten from kise and searched for lighter but the one I had wasn't working. I was starting to grow frustrated, all I wanted to was to smoke away my emotions and now my lighter won't even work.

"Stupid shit...." I mumble as I threw the lighter "you're still here" a voice says, it was Dabi. "Yeah I am...why are you here?" I ask as he sat down by me. "Some type of senior meeting..." he pulled out a lighter lighting up the cigarette he had in his hands. "You need a light?" He asked as he held the lighter up.

I nodded as I put the cigarette in my mouth, I expected him to just light it up for me but instead his hand lifted my chin as he pressed his cigarette against mine. We stayed that way for a while as we stared into each others eyes, once it was lit he pulled away blowing out the smoke from his mouth.

My face was hot as I looked away, Those weird feelings were coming back again every time he does an odd move. sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't.

I wish I could just let him do what he wants, take over me and just kiss me but with that pity feeling in my chest ruins it, I hate it. I hate that Tomura had to leave, and I hate that I'm trying to forget about him by using Dabi that's the worst shit I've done to someone...

 I hate that Tomura had to leave, and I hate that I'm trying to forget about him by using Dabi that's the worst shit I've done to someone