Karma: Twelve

Izuku's Pov
I waved goodbye to my teammates and coach as I grabbed my bags before leaving the track. It was an exhausting day in school, I had a lot of tests and a tough work out for practice today. But it was all finally over now I'm just heading over to the locker rooms to change and go home, I couldn't wait to go home to my bed.

The locker room was empty, it was only me and a few people from the track team. I set my bag down on the bench as I untied my shoes, one of the people from track had walked up to me with a smile on his face, he was a tall skinny guy and his hair was a white color that reached his shoulders "coach said to hand this to you, he was trying to find it in your size" he told me handing me the track jersey.

"Oh thank you kise" "no problem, see you tomorrow" I look at the jersey with a smile, everytime I get my hand on it I just feel so proud of myself. I opened my duffel bag and placed it inside  before closing it again. I got up from the bench and removed my shirt, I looked up and flinched when I saw Dabi standing right in front of me.

"Shit-when did you get in here?" I ask him as I threw my shirt at him. He chuckled as he held it in his hand before putting it down on the bench "I was looking for you" "for what?" "To hang out, I can take you out to eat" "hm....I could eat" I say with a smile as he chuckles.

I put my hands on my waists about to remove my spandex's until he pulled me, I looked at him surprised as I laughed nervously until I looked into his piercing eyes, I don't know what it is but every time I look into them it feels as if I lost every right to my own body.

He started to lean in close to my face making my heart beat fast. I looked away refusing to give into his games but his hand grabbed my jaw forcing me to look back at him "Don't do that, don't try running away from me again" he said "I wasn't..." his hand loosened around my face lifting my chin up as I grew anxious.

I refuse to do this, I don't want to give in yet at the same time I want to. I don't want to loose at his games. I'm sure if I give him what he wants he'll just throw me off at the curb like he did  to everybody else. But he was irresistible, and so fine...

He licked his lips as our noses brushed against each other, my mouth opened slowly while I closed my eyes letting him win this battle as the gap closed between us. His lips touched mine and our tongues were brushing up against each other, I could taste the marijuana from his breath.

My hands moved up to his face cupping it as he grabbed me picking me up from the ground pinning me up against the lockers. I shivered as I felt the cold metal touch my naked skin, we stopped for a second and looked into each other's eyes before kissing each others lips again.

I could feel my shorts tighten up around my crotch from feeling Dabi's bulge rub against mine. A quiet moan escaped from my mouth as we continued to kiss, I wanted more...I wanted his hands to explore my body as I explored his but not here, I didn't want anyone to walk in on us, that'd be embarrassing yet I didn't do anything to stop.

I ran my fingers through his hair as I shut my eyes feeling his tongue brush against my neck slowly biting into it's skin. "D-Dabi...stop we cant do this..at least not here" I say as he puts me down. His hands grabbed my waist pulling me close with a smirk on his face "not here huh?"

"I'll take you somewhere better then"