Karma: Eleven

Izuku walked out of the field saying goodbye to his coach. He made his way to the back of the building and there stood Dabi smoking a blunt, he looked at Izuku as he inhaled the smoke before letting it leave his mouth.

"You actually came" he said as Izuku leaned on the wall "what made you think I wouldn't?" "I never ignore you" "you do, I think you're the first person I've had difficulties with" "you're the only one I can never get to be desperate for me" Izuku raised a brow before giggling.

"So you're into me?" He said as he crossed his arms as he stared at Dabi "fuck no" "so why are you mad that I'm not desperate for you? Why are you trying so hard to get my attention?"  He told him with a smirk on his face as he watched Dabi get irritated.

"Look...I just...I just don't get it, why don't you like me? Why are you into Shigaraki and not me? Why? Tell me" "I mean you're always fucking around with him!" "You're mad at me for it?"  "Yes! I am, and I want you to stop" "why? I'm not even dating you OR him"

Dabi was about to speak but stopped since he was lost at words. "Is that all you wanted to talk about?" Izuku asked as he started to walk away "no" he turned around and watched Dabi approach him "tomorrow after school, I want you to come over to my place" "for what?" "Just come, no questions"  izuku tilted his head as he watched Dabi walk away.

Izuku's Pov
I walked with Hari to the table our waitress had brought us to and sat down across from him. "Girl maybe he does like you??" Hari says after I told him the things Dabi has said to me. "No, he's talking to other people"

"Really?" "Mhm, I was talking to Tomura and brought up Dabi, he told me he's been talking to a girl and that he's cheating on her with this OTHER girl and while talking to those two girls he's talking to me tryna get at me"

Hari looked at me with a flabbergasted look, eyes wide and jaw dropped "oh my god he's a hoe" "mhm, and he's mad that I haven't let him do anything with me, he's already fucked those two girls, kissing them and shit I am so glad I run away when he tries kissing me he probably has herpes from all those lips he's touched"

"HE TRIED KISSING YOU?" "Yeah, I always push him away though, I'm not into him"
"Yeah I know, you like the ugly guy" "shut up, Dabi ain't cute either he's mid" "MID?" "MID?? Dabi is the most FINEST man I have ever fucking seen in my entire life oh my god I may hate him but I don't hate that face" Hari said as I stared at Dabi who stood by our side with Shigaraki.

He started to laugh before he walked away as hari's face grew red "damn...that's embarrassing" I tell him as I sip my water. I looked behind me and saw that they were sitting at the booth behind us making me laugh as Hari grew even more red.

"Well, I think his friend is really cute"
I say "who's?" I looked at Hari tilting my head trying to give him a sign on who I'm talking about. "Ohhh, him...I mean you do you" "shut up, you find seniors hot" "hey Shigaraki is a senior too you kn-" Hari stopped as I waved my arms around while I turned red.

"Oh....right....sorry" "you know what, I think I want a burger instead" I say as I get up "oh come on! You're leaving?" "Either you come with me or stay Hari!" "Fine"

My eyes shifted to Shigaraki who stared back at me, I waved my hand as I gave him a wink before walking away with Hari by my side as I listened to Dabi argue with Tomura making me grin.

I now see why he enjoys playing with two people at once, it is fun.