Karma: Forty One

Izuku's Pov
I yawned as I got out of bed and headed over to my closet looking through my closet to see what to wear for the day. I went in shorts and a T-shirt just to keep it basic, I mean there wasn't anything going on to go dressed up to school anyways.

After brushing my teeth and fixing my hair I was ready for school. I said goodbye to my mother who dropped me off and entered the building walking down the halls. The school was almost over and I was glad, the only thing that I stressed about was the training over the summer.

The coach always signs us up for Cross Country after the track season ends because he wants us to continue to stay in shape and never stop running. It wasn't bad but the heat was horrible, every time I'd go run during summer it felt as if my skin was getting burned!

As I was walking in the halls I noticed something, something I wished I didn't see. Dabi was with a girl leaning against the lockers, he was grabbing her hips and pulling her in as he kissed her lips, he was talking to her soothingly making her blush as I just watched.

"Dabi?" I speak making the two look at me, his eyes went wide as he pushed the girl off him "Izuku! I uh-" "I thought you promised to stop going around with other people? You lied" "No, no I didn't Izuku" "You're doing it in front of me! You're lying in my face"

"Bye, what the hell is even going on? Why are you arguing with him? He ain't even into boys" the girl said crossing her arms at me as she glared "Well he didn't feel that way when he shoved his dick up my ass!" I shouted before walking away.

"Izuku come back! Look I wasn't doing anything! She's the one who tried getting at me!" "WHAT?! we've been together for two months!" The girl shouted making me grow angry.

I stormed off curling my hand into a fist until I bumped into someone "Izuku? A-are you okay?" Not now Shigaraki" I say walking away. My heart ached as I cried in anger, I should've known he'd do this, he's not loyal for shit.

.

.

.

"So you cheated on him? With that girl?" Tomura said looking at a face of shame from Dabi "Yeah and it wasn't even just with her, I was with two other girls-" "Are you kidding me? I leave Izuku because YOU made me feel horrible, I felt like I owed you so I let you date him only to fucking pull your shitty games!"

"Huh" "Don't you get it? I LEFT IZUKU BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO DATE HIM, you don't understand how much it hurt me, it probably affected me more than it did to him!" Tomura shouted as Dabi furrowed his eyebrows "Man I didn't ask you to do that!" "Nah you were the one being so fucking petty, you didn't even want to speak to me anymore unless you got a chance with him"

"And you did, but you fucked it up" "Come on man, you're really gonna argue with me because of some boy?" "Yes I will, because I actually love him and I was the one who looked forward onto having a future with him"

Dabi watched Tomura walk away before sulking down to the ground as he ran his hand through his hair as he stressed out. "Fuck... Izuku please just forgive me..." he mumbled as he waited for Izuku to answer his call.

"You've reached out to Izuku, please leave a voice message I'll get back to you"

"Listen uh...I know you're mad, and I don't blame you but please call me back, I'm sorry...I love you"

I love you"