Karma: Seventeen

Izuku's Pov
I walked out of the restaurant with Shigaraki by my side. I was able to tell he was a bit shy which I kinda found cute. We were talking about some random things keeping up a conversation.

Our hands bumped feeling his fingers brush against mine. They bumped again but this time he grabbed my hand holding it with his, I looked at him and he smiled at me. I was pretty tired, my legs were feeling numb but I didn't want to ask my mother to pick me up, I wanted to spend this time with Tomura.

"You know...I shouldn't ask this but uh..did you ever have a thing for Dabi?" He asked. I looked at the ground and shrugged my shoulders "not really, he's cute but not for me I don't like guys who talk to more than one person"

"Oh, I see...so you guys only talked?" "Sorta, We did hook up actually" I say as I glanced at him. He was looking down at the ground the whole time "I know, he told me" "hm...I'm not surprised"

"He was mad about the fact you left him, he still is" "really?" "Yeah, I'm not sure why if he had planned on just messing with you, I mean he got what he wanted in a way..." I giggled before letting go of his hand.

We were standing outside of my apartment saying our goodbyes, I went up to him hugging him with my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist.

"Thanks for coming to my meet, it meant a lot to me" I tell him with a smile "no problem, I'll be there for the next one and on time" he said making me giggle "Bye Tomura, I'll see you tomorrow"

.

.

.

"HUH?? SHIGGY WHAT THE FUCK?" Tomura stood still as he watched Dabi shout out in anger "I thought you didn't like him Tomura!" He said as he walked over to him "chill, we didn't do anything we just hung out after his race that's all"

"Tomura please...PLEASE Don't do anything, I'm trying my best to fix this problem because I found myself actually falling in love with that slut" "oh...why'd you call him a slut?" "Because he is one! You know what he did, he's probably playing you too! You don't know how many people he's talking to while talking to you too"

Shigaraki looked at him and sat down as he started to think about his words. It's true Izuku could be playing him as well, but he has a feeling he isn't. He looked over at Dabi seeing his expression before looking away "I hope he's not...I don't want to end up crazy like you" he said as he laughed.

"Oh fuck you" "what? I'm just saying" "but do you really like him?" He asked. Dabi looked at him and sighed "I don't know...I mean fuck Tomura if you saw that face of his when we did that then you'd get me, I mean...he's beautiful"

"I know"

Dabi stopped and stared at him confused "what? I mean are you barley seeing his face? He's always been pretty, He has pretty eyes..nice lips, and a cute smile"

"Shiggy...do you like him?"

do you like him?"