Karma: Thirty Two

Izuku's Pov
I sat up in bed and looked around the room. Fuck...I did that shit again. I got up grabbing my clothes off the ground and put them on, Dabi stepped in and looked at me as he sat down.

"You're leaving already?" He asked "yeah I uh...I have things to do, I'll call you some time" "you'll call me huh?" He said with a grin on his face as I sigh "don't make me change my mind" "alright, you better call" "sure" I stepped out of the room and walked to the door opening it only to be met by Shigaraki.

He looked at me surprised as I looked at him with the same reaction until I walked away. I didn't want to see him, and I plan on keeping it that way for a while until I felt ready to face him without feeling hurt.

"Girl! Oh my god why you ain't tell me you had left? I thought your ass got kidnapped" Hari said as he hugged me "oh sorry, I just went to see a friend" "mhm, well I got a text from the coach we're having a last minute practice" "oh really?" "Yeah so start getting ready I'll take us there"

I nodded and walked to the bathroom quickly cleaning my body. I changed into some spandex and a muscle shirt, I grabbed my duffel bag putting in my spikes, a bottle of water, and my regular running shoes.

We had got there on time and the coach had us running two laps as a warm up. But I felt so sore to even finish the first lap, Kise ran past me and looked back "tired already?" He said as he slowed down "yeah" "that's a first, you okay?" "Mhm, I uh...just have shin splints, so it hurts to run"

He mouthed an Oh and continued to run. After finishing up we got around the coach. "Alright, next week will be the next race which is the championships, only six of you guys have made it but it doesn't mean that the people who didn't make it have to stop training"

I sat down on the grass as I listened to the names the coach called out letting them know what events they're training for the next race. "Izuku" "yes sir" "you didn't make it to the 400 race which was our goal, but that's alright because you still made it into the other 4 events which is the relay, 100 meter, 200, and pole vault"  I nodded and stood up from the ground.

"Alright, let's start this training"

Dabi's Pov
"You were with Izuku?" Shigaraki asked as I handed him a beer "yeah I asked him to drop something off for me" "oh okay..." "aye by the way, you heard about his lost?"

"Yeah, I was there" "for real?" "Yeah I had just got there, I saw him running and then he just walked away" 

"That was the first time he lost a race, everybody has been talking about it at school" "really?" He asked surprised "yeah I mean he's a legend at UA he's crazy good at that sport, I mean he never lost a race in his life until that day" "oh..." "he's good at the one thing too, that thing where he runs with some stick in his hand and jumps over something" "pole vault?" "Yeah that"

"Yeah he is good...he always looks so cool and just...good when he's falling down into the mattress" "you've seen him?" "He'd ask me to watch him practice, and I did"

He looked down at the beer in his hand and sighed as drank from it "he's well skilled...you know he gave me tickets to his award ceremony" he said as he reached into his pocket and threw the blue tickets on the table.

"I don't think he wants me there anymore, you should go see him" "me?" "Yeah why not?" "He hates my ass" I mumbled "so? You like him maybe you can ask him out after" I watched him get up heading to the door "I'll see you some other time"

"Oh alright.."