Karma: Thirty Seven

Shigaraki's Pov
I walked in the hallway making my way to class until I was pulled harshly by a hand. "You! I have something to say to you!" "Oh...great, did Dabi do something to you? Again?" I ask Hari who glared at me.

"No, it's not me it's Izuku, what is he doing with him?" "Beats me, he just goes around with whoever he wants to be with" I say shrugging my shoulders "I swear to god if you and your friend are messing around with him I will drag your ass all over the school grounds"

"Relax, I wouldn't mess with Izuku, Dabi wouldn't either" "and how would you know?" He asked crossing his arms as he raised a brow looking at me. I sighed "because he seems to actually like him, he talks about him a lot and well, he said he loves him so, why would he mess with him?"

"Well he said the same things about ME and it didn't turn out to go be real" "oh....well it seems like for once he means it" Hari's expression changed to a soft one as his eyes saddened "what ever...Izuku's big race is coming up, don't think about coming again because you're only gonna make him lose again"  "I won't, I have no reason to be there anymore" "good"

I sighed as I watched him walk away, I guess Dabi finally asked Izuku out. I entered the classroom taking my seat and putting my head down slowly closing my eyes.

"Shiggy, wake up"  "huh" I opened my eyes and saw Dabi "you slept through the entire class dude, come on everybody left" I looked around seeing the classroom was empty "right.."

We walked out and headed our way to the cafeteria seeing what they were serving but left when we didn't like anything. "So..did you ever ask Izuku out?" I ask "oh uh yeah I did, I asked him out like two weeks ago" "how's it going?"

"It's going well, for once I really do feel happy...I never thought I'd think about settling with a guy" he said making me laugh "well at least you found someone..."

.

.

.

It was finally the day of the big race, which the track team looked forward too. Izuku walked out of the locker room dressed up in his blue jersey holding his duffel bag in his hands. "You know you look really good in those shorts" Dabi said getting his attention.

He smiled hugging him tightly and pecking his lips "you really can't make it?" He asked with a pout "I'm sorry, I got some stuff to do for some type of senior event" "oh...that's okay" "you can tell me all about it when you come back though" Izuku nodded with a smile before kissing him "bye Dabi! I'll see you later!"

Izuku looked out the window from the bus getting excited as they entered the high school where the race was held at. "Alright guys, give it your all tonight, if we're lucky enough we'll get to make it into the last three races after this one" the coach said before letting them get off the bus.

"Ah! Im so excited! And Im not even the one running" Hari said making Izuku laugh "god I'm so nervous, look at all these people! It's gonna be a long day" "Mhm for sure, but hey at least coach brought food, he got us some pasta and subways!" "That's an odd combo" "he said it's for carbs" Hari said while shrugging his shoulders.

"Looks like we meet again" Kai said as he got in position for the relay "huh, I never ran a relay with you before" the brunette looked at Izuku and smiled "by the way, the last race didn't count, I didn't want to win like that" Izuku looked at him and laughed "yeah I know...I just didn't feel right at the moment"

Kai nodded and looked down "I saw your name for the 100 meter, I'm running it as well, perhaps it could be our rematch" "perhaps"
The two got in position and took off after the gunshot.

They were speeding up against each other determined to be the first to hand the baton. Izuku took the lead for a few seconds leaving Kai at the back. Just as he was about to pass the baton a figure ran past him as fast as lightning catching him off guard.

He looked at Kise and slammed the baton into his hand and sat down panting "holy shit, how did you do that?" He asked Kai who handed him a water bottle "I'm always the first leg in the relay race, I know how to make a good comeback"

"Huh...not me, I'm always anchor" "hm..." Izuku looked down as he got lost in his thoughts. Is he THAT good at being first leg? Or am I slowly losing speed...? No one has ever out run me...

? No one has ever out run me