Karma: Twenty One

Izuku set his blocks down on his lane as everybody else prepared for the race. He stretched out and looked over seeing Shigaraki, he smiled as he waved at him.

He could feel his heart beat as the nervous feeling washed away once getting a look at Tomura. He got down placing his feet on the blocks and hands on the track looking down until the shots were fired.

"Come on Izuku! Come on! Don't let them catch up to you!" His coach said as Hari clapped his hands shouting out his name "you got this!"

"Izuku Midoriya takes in first place for UA" the reporter said through the mic as Izuku grabbed his water drinking it "oh my god...it's so hot" he said as he wiped his sweat off. "Girl I know, but at least you won" Izuku nodded and got up walking over to Shigaraki.

He sat by his side resting his head on his shoulders as he watched the other events. "Oh they're doing hurdles next!" Izuku said in excitement "you don't do them?" "No, I used to but I stopped because my coach puts me in a lot of events and sometimes its just it's too much" "ohhh" "I loved hurdles though, they were my favorite"

Izuku got up to complete the last event on his roster, he got checked in and walked to his lane, he looked down at the number and sighed "lane 8? That's the worse lane" he said as he set the blocks down. He was getting prepared to run a 400 meter dash, a sprint around the track.

"Good luck Izuku!"

He looked up smiling at both Hari and Tomura giving them a thumbs up. He took a breath in letting it out as he placed his hands on the track, quickly he took off sprinting out of the blocks.

It was a difficult race because one of his opponents was good, he had managed to pass Izuku which triggered him as he had never been passed. "Damn he's fast" he said as he tried putting more effort.

Slowly the gap between the two was closing up until he finally out ran him taking the win once again. "Hey, what's your name?" The guy said, it was the same man who got to pass Izuku "Izuku, yours?" "Kai, you know I thought I was going to beat you until out of nowhere you started running faster, I didn't know that was possible"

Izuku laughed as he sat down "I've been training for occasions like that, but hey you're fast as well, I never had someone surpass me before" Kai looked at him and nodded "it was a good race though" he said stretching his hand out for Izuku to shake "I hope I get to race you again" me too"

He got up walking over to tomura who picked him up swinging him around in circles making him laugh "I was scared for a second!" He said as he put him down "you shouldn't have, you know I'm good" Izuku said teasingly.

"You are, you're really amazing Izuku..." Tomura said as he pulled him close. Their hearts were beating quickly at the same pace as Izuku's hands went up cupping his face before kissing him. He felt so many emotions after finally getting to have his lips against his.

They pulled away with blushing faces as Izuku giggled before pecking his lips

"I'm happy you're here with me"