Karma: Thirteen

Dabi's Pov
We were back at my place after messing around in the locker rooms and I was already craving Izuku's body. I couldn't stop thinking about the way he kissed me, the way his body rubbed against mine.

I picked him up by his thighs kissing him once again as I carried him to the room. I laid him down carefully watching his shirt rise up as I got close to him. He spread his legs apart giving me room to press my body against his rubbing our bulges as he started to moan softly.

He was weak to every touch I did, and it just turned me on as we continued to grind against each other. I lifted his shirt up as I got down tracing my tongue against his chest licking his nipple as he continued to moan while arching "D-Dabi..." he said softly while tugging at my shirt. "You want me to take it off?" I say with a chuckle as he nodded.

I lifted my shirt up and threw it to the ground once it was off me, his eyes were stuck on my chest for a while before he looked down. His hands went up to my pants tugging them as he looked at me with his doe eyes. I grabbed his leg in my hand pulling him down making our crotch touch each other as I pulled my pants down a bit with his.

I looked at him seeing his pink face as I put our tip together rubbing them at the same time. He was sensitive to the touch but he enjoyed it, I leaned down kissing his neck grinding against his body as he wrapped a leg around my hips, it wasn't until we both came on each other "more...I want more Dabi" he says "please?"

"Hm...I thought you weren't interested in me?" I say making him whine "stop, you're annoying" he says making me laugh "relax, I'll do what you want me to do, we can do many rounds...go all night" I tell him as I bit his earlobe making him shiver.

"Here, start undressing for me" I tell him as I reached over to the dresser pulling the bottle of lube out, I looked at him analyzing his naked body as I started to grow hard again. "Lay back and relax, let me handle you" I tell him softly as I covered my fingers in the lube slowly spreading his legs apart.

I pushed a finger inside first before adding a second one, he was a blushing mess and his body was already shaking. I looked at him admiring his face, he looked so fucking hot it turns me on. I just want to make him feel good, I want to fuck him recklessly so bad.

He gripped onto the sheets as his other hand was holding my arm as he continued to moan. I could easily enter inside of him but I was enjoying this moment right now...I curled my fingers and pushed them in a little deeper making him gasp as he leaned his head back arching his back "there it is..." I say as I continued to do the same movement with my fingers as his body shivered.

"Oh fuck...please Dabi I want you...I want you inside me" he says looking up at me "you sure?" "Yes...please Dabi I want you to fuck me" I looked at him with a smirk as I pulled my fingers out "if that's what you want"

I grabbed his hips flipping him over as he got on his hands and knees, he was looking down as I was entering him thrusting inside of him slowly until I started going faster. I leaned down kissing his shoulders as his hand cupped my face, god it felt so fucking good to finally do this to him after just getting tossed around by him.

"Oh Dabi-fuck you're so good...harder...faster Dabi shit!" He moaned out as I pounded into him moving at a fast pace. His arms gave out making him lay on his stomach while gripping onto the sheets, he looked so beautiful...I never actually took the time to examine his face.

I was only focused on his figure...damn he's hot. He was whimpering and trembling under me as I groaned from the pleasure, I was getting close to reaching my limit and so was he. I slammed into him a few more times before pushing my whole length into him making him scream as he arched his back cumming onto the sheets as I came inside of him.

His body was still shaking after I had pulled out, and he was still whimpering. I pulled my pants up before laying by his side, he really was a beauty up close.

 I pulled my pants up before laying by his side, he really was a beauty up close