Karma: Thirty Six

Izuku's Pov
"Alright guys, when they call out 'UA's Track And Field you guys are gonna run out those doors in a line and show them how those legs work out there!" The coach said as everybody got excited.

"Kinda sucks that we can't dress fancy for this anymore" Kise said as he walked up to me "eh, it works out for me I always stressed out on what to wear for these events, so I don't mind wearing the jersey" "I guess, at least it's only the top" I nodded with a smile and turned around as the coach started telling us to get in position.

Once they called the sport out we started to exit the small room we were in as the people cheered while the music played in the back. I took my seat afterwards and watched the other sports come out. After that the cheerleaders came out performing a few shows until they started to give out the awards.

My leg started to shake as I got nervous, I wonder what award I'm gonna get this year, or what if I don't get one at all? "Now, I would like to present Izuku Midoriya with the award for MVP!"

I looked at Kise who cheered me on, I laughed awkwardly as I got up from my seat. For some odd reason this felt embarrassing, maybe it's because there's a lot of people this year. I shook the woman's hand and bowed down as they put the medal over my head, I looked back up and received a golden certificate from her.

I smiled on the stage and spotted my mother smiling with a camera in her hand as always. I giggled waving at her, I then looked to my right after hearing a loud whistle, my eyes widened as I saw Dabi with a big smile on his face as he applauded. I smiled softly at him before walking away.

I walked over to my mother who hugged me tightly in her arms as she started get emotional "oh I'm so proud of you Izuku!" She said kissing my forehead "thank you mom, I'm glad you made it" I said and hugged her one last time.

Once the event was over I stepped out getting some fresh air, I looked down at my medal and smiled turning it over seeing my name engraved in it. "Congrats, I ain't think you'd win something" I looked over and saw Dabi walking over to me "wow, thats so mean of you" I said with a smile "I'm kidding,  how could you not win something?"

He took my hand and put it up close to his lips kissing it gently before pulling me close. My heart skipped a beat as I looked into his eyes, seeing the illusion of his eyes glowing once again. I don't know why it seemed as that but they looked gorgeous, his eyes are beautiful.

I leaned in getting close to him as our breath hit each others faces, I hesitated for a while as I pulled away but quickly pulled myself back in kissing his lips as he kissed me back. Every time we kissed it felt like a guilty pleasure, like committing a sin you know you should do but yet I always come back for more.

We pulled away giving ourselves some air to breath after sucking each others faces off. He looked at me and looked away as he spoke "You know...I finally got the courage to ask you on a date" he said looking back at me with a desperate yet anxious look on his face.

"Really?" I say teasingly as he chuckled "yes really...so just say yes, and I'll make sure to treat you right because you're the only one I want Izuku, and I mean it"

His hands grabbed mines as he looked into my eyes making my heartbeat Intensely. "Please Izuku, I promise you I would never hurt you, I won't play any games just please...please accept my love for you"

"I...I don't know...Dabi, are you sure this is what you want? Am I really all you want?" "Of course you are, please trust me" I looked at him nervously not sure what to say.

A part of me just wanted to say yes and just see what the future holds for me if I date him but at the same time I felt scared. "If I put my trust in you, what would you do? Would you really take me seriously? And hold your promise?"

"Yes Izuku, I know I have a horrible history with dating but with you, I ain't like that, seriously I'm in love with someone for once in my life, and it's with you I'm in love with...so please? Say yes to me"

I smiled at him as I grabbed his hand, my emotions were jumping high as fire works as I looked him in the eyes "yes...I'll go on that date with you"

I'll go on that date with you"