Karma: Sixty Six

The next morning Izuku woke up to the feeling of finger tips touching his face. He opened his eyes slowly seeing Dabi by his side, "good morning Izu" he said kissing his forehead "mm...morning, what time is it?" He asked "it's 10, you've slept for quite awhile" "oh..were you awake before me?" "Yeah, come on I fixed you something"

The two sat together having breakfast as they talked, "you have plans today?" Dabi asked "oh yeah I do, me and Tomura are going out to check out this track and have a run together" "Tomura?" "Mhm" "just you two?" "Yup" Dabi scrunched up his face making Izuku giggle "what's wrong??" He said in between laughs

"I don't really trust him" "what? Why not? He's your friend" "yeah I know but he's your ex remember? Anything can happen" "oh come on, we're just friends Dabi you have nothing to worry about okay?" He looked at Izuku raising a brow up "hm...alright, fine but if he pulls anything just remind him that you're mine got it?" "Oh my god, fine I will"

Izuku got dressed into some spandex with his muscle shirt, he grabbed a hat and pair of running shoes as he walked down the stairs heading out to the front door "how long will you be out for?" Dabi asked him as he tied up his shoes "I'd say about an hour" "okay, let me know when you're on your way" "I will"

Izuku's Pov
Tomura smiled waving at me as I walked over to him "did I take too long?" I ask "no you didn't, so how many miles do you wanna try today?" "Hm...how do you feel about 3?" "Easy for me" I nodded getting my stopwatch ready for the run.

The weather nice today, and Tomura was a fun person to run with. He gave good company, and he was good I could tell he's been doing this for a while, long distance really is for him. I wonder if he ever ran XC.  Slowly I started to stop catching my breath, Tomura looked back at me offering me water "thanks"  I sat down leaning my head back as I rested my body for a while.

"You excited?" He asked sitting by me "for what?" "Your wedding of course" he said with a smile. "Oh...I guess, I still don't understand why you still want to see me" "well, even if I can't have you romantically I still like to have you as a friend Izuku" I smiled hugging him tightly.

His arm wrapped around me hugging me back as we held each other close for while until we pulled away "but...I can't lie Izuku, I still love you, you'll always have a soft spot in my heart" he said as we pulled away, I looked at him with a soft expression as I took his hand "it's like you were the right person for me, but at the wrong time you know?"

"But...like I said, if marrying Dabi is what makes you happy, then I'm happy"
.

.

.

Tomura walked into the hall with Hari who was talking to his boyfriend Kai "don't worry Hari, you look fine, you look very beautiful" Kai said "aish...I don't know" "trust me, I would never lie to you Hari" Tomura glanced at the two watching the two love birds look at each other with eyes full of trust and love.

He sighed shaking his head as he walked up to Dabi who was fixing his tie, he looked at Tomura and smiled dabbing him up "I'm glad you agreed to be my best man shiggy, even after everything I've -" "sh, don't spoil your own day man, besides I wouldn't leave my best bud all on his own now would I?" He said with a grin.

After a while of settling in the doors swung open revealing Izuku who stood by his father side. "I'm nervous..." he mumbled "you'll be okay Izuku, I'm here for you" his father whispered to him placing a kiss onto his hand. The two walked down as the people admired Izuku in his pretty white suit that had a train in the back with a vial covering his face.

Hisashi looked at Dabi and nodded "I'm trusting you with my Izuku Touya, take good care of him and don't you mess up this time" he said before letting go of Izuku. He smiled looking at him as he reached for his hands holding them.

"You know....this was never part of the plan" he said with a smile making him laugh "well, I guess my handsome face made you fall for me" "but you fell harder, didn't you?" The two chuckled as Dabi lifted his veil up looking at him with a smile as Izuku smiled back cupping his face pulling him close for a kiss as Hari went wild cheering them on both will Kai tried settling him down.

"you're so gorgeous, I'm a very lucky man"  Dabi told him making him laugh softly as he turned pink "you're so corny" "just for you"

                                     END