Exposed

Recently there has been a new villain using chemicals to rob banks. Many Heroes have tried to stop him but with his chemicals in hand he was able to weaken the heroes and get away. He's been a menace for far too long and needed to be brought to justice. Luckily the the pro Hero Eraserhead AkA Shouta Aizawa, who has lent his assistant has located this villains hideout. With this villains hideout now known, a group of Heroes were formed to captured this villain. The people that were put in the group were Izuku Midoriya AKA Deku, Ochako Uraraka AKA Uravity, Edgeshot, and Eraserhead who is the one leading this group. So with this group now formed they are certain that they'll be able to capture this dangerous villain.

~City~

Inside of a building located in the city, was Eraserhead's new formed group. With them gathered together Aizawa begin explaining their target and how they'll be capturing him.

~Aizawa~

"Okay, our Target is Kei Tanaka, Also known as Dr. Toxin. He was once a science professor who suddenly gone mad one day. His quirk is called chemicals, which means he can turn his own body fluids into different types of chemicals."

~Edgeshot~

"I see, so how will we be able to stop this man?"

~Aizawa~

"It's simple, I'll use my quirk on him which will disable his quirk long enough for any of you to stop him."

~Uraraka~

"That sounds simple enough."

~Aizawa~

"Don't sound so confident in that. We're dealing with someone that has stopped large numbers of Heroes with a gas of chemicals. So we'll have to be careful dealing with this villain."

~Edgeshot~

"He's correct. This villain could have anything prepared for us."

~Aizawa~

"That's right, whatever chemical he exposes us to will most likely make us fall victim to it. Luckily thanks to the police we were giving gas masks to counter his quirk."

~Deku~

"Well that's good to know that we'll be able to use something that will protect us from this villain's quirk."

~Aizawa~

"It certainly is, now come up and get your gas masks."

Aizawa says that as he then steps aside and presents four gas masks laying on a table. From doing so, Deku, Uraraka, and Edgeshot go over to the table and grabs one of the gas masks. After they did so. Aizawa grabbed the last gas mask on the table and attached it to his belt.

~Aizawa~

"Okay, now that everyone has their gas masks, I suggest we get going.'

~Deku / Uraraka / Edgeshot~

"Right!" / "Right!" / "Right!"

With that said, all four of them begin leaving the building and getting into a squad car. Once inside the vehicle they began heading to where the villains hideout is located. Minutes later they arrived at an old sewage plant. They get off the car and began walking through the sewage plant until eventually stopping at a large pipe leading down.

~Aizawa~

"Well here it is, this is the entrance to the villain's hideout."

While looking down the pipe, Deku and Uraraka pinched their nose to block out the rancid smell.

~Aizawa~

"Yeah I know it smells pretty bad, but it's a perfect hideout for someone that uses chemicals. So I suggest we put on our gas mask and hop right in."