Let's Go Have Some Fun

A week has gone by and Deku has not been found, neither the three prisoners who escaped as well with that mysterious stranger. But the teachers of UA kept searching for any clues of where Deku could be. During the search, Aizawa got a call from the hospital he called weeks ago. From receiving this call, Aizawa go somewhere more private to discuss this issue. Once he arrived in an empty classroom, he proceeded to talk to the person over the phone.

~Aizawa~

"Hello are you still there?"

~Doctor~

"Yes I'm still here."

~Aizawa~

"Good. What is it that you wanted to tell me?"

~Doctor~

"Well when I heard that you were supposed to come check on the tests be ran on your student, Izuku Midoriya. I personally began checking them myself before you could arrive, and what I found was something that could not even believe."

~Aizawa~

"What did you find?"

~Doctor~

"I think it's best that you come and see for yourself."

~Aizawa~

"All right, I'll be on my way."

Aizawa hangs up the car and steps out of the empty classroom. From doing so he bumps into Present Mic.

~Present Mic~

"Whoa there Eraser, where are you going?"

~Aizawa~

"Somewhere important I need to go. So if you don't mind I'll be on my way."

While walking past the Present Mic, he was suddenly grabbed by the wrist. From this happening, Aizawa turned around to see Present Mic who was the one grabbing hold of his wrist.

~Aizawa~

"What are you doing? Let go of me."

~Present Mic~

"You say you have somewhere important to go. But isn't looking for one of your students important?"

~Aizawa~

"Yes, looking for Izuku Midoriya is an important but where I am going is also important."

Saying this, Aizawa pulls his arm free from Present Mic's grip. Afterwards he proceeds to walk away. A few minutes later he arrives at the parking lot and get into his car where he then proceeds to drive off of campus and head to the hospital.

~Hospital~

Once arriving at the hospital, Aizawa walks inside and is greeted by the doctor who he talked to over the phone.

~Doctor~

"Ah, hello there Eraserhead. I'm glad you've came."

~Aizawa~

"Enough with these greetings. Show me what you found."

~Doctor~

"Yes sir, follow me."

With that said the doctor began leading Aizawa through the hospital until eventually arriving outside of a room which he then stepped into. Once inside the doctor went over to a table and gathered some documents which he then proceeded to show Aizawa.

~Doctor~

"All these tests are the ones we ran on your student, Izuku Midoriya."

Aizawa takes the papers and begin checking them. Doing so he sees that there is nothing wrong with the tests at all.

~Aizawa~

"I see nothing wrong with these tests."

~Doctor~

"Because these are the tests we ran on your student the day he came in."

Saying that the doctor goes back to the table and grabs if you documents which you then proceeds to hand over to Aizawa."

~Doctor~

"But these these are the tests I reran."

Taking a look at the documents and comparing them to the first ones he was given, he sees that both documents are far different compared to each other.

~Doctor~

"And if that is not enough, there's something else I discovered."

~Aizawa~

"What is it?"

Goes over the table once more to retrieve a vial of blood which he shows Aizawa.

~Doctor~

"This here is Izuku Midoriya's own blood. Now let me show you what I discovered."

Saying that, the doctor walks over to a microscope that is connected to a projector. Standing right beside the projector, the doctor grabs a microscope slide which he proceeds to put a small drop of the blood on top of it. Afterwards he slides under the microscope lens and turns on the projector and turns off the light afterwards. Aizawa and the Doctor face the projection and saw saw the blood cells of Deku, which looked completely normal.

~Aizawa~

"Doctor, unusual about this."

~Doctor~

"Allow me to zoom in a bit closer."

As the doctor zoomed in closer to the blood cells, Aizawa was able to see was able to see what the Doctor discovered. Each blood cell contained lots of green particles which begins spreading throughout the blood cell completely.

~Aizawa~

"What is this?"

~Doctor~

"I don't know? But whatever it is it's spreading I supposed in a very quick rate."

~Aizawa~

"Could it be a disease?"

~Doctor~

"I'm not sure, but what I do know is that it's not contagious. But even if that's the case, you must isolate and quarantine Izuku Midoriya. Whatever this is it could have great effects on him."

Hearing this, Aizawa began to worry even more, since he had no clue where he was right now.

~City~

In the bustling city, a van was parked outside of a bank. Inside of that van was Gentle Criminal, La Brava, Mustard, and the mysterious stranger.

~La Brava~

"All right, I've disabled all the alarms inside the bank for 15 minutes, which I think would be enough time for the three to crack the vault and take the money.

~Gentle Criminal~

"Excellent work La Brava."

~La Brava~

"Thank you Gentle."

As the two looked at each other passionately, Mustard soon ruins this moment.

~Mustard~

"Hey enough of that lovey dovey crap. Have you dealt with the cops around the area."

La Brava looks at Mustard with an upset look on her face as she begin to answer his question.

~La Brava~

"Yes I have. They won't be around the area during our escape."

~Mustard~

"Good. So we ready to go boss."

Mustard says this as he looks over at the mysterious stranger sitting against the doors of the van.

~???~

"Hehe, yeah we're ready. Now get those masks on, we don't want anyone to recognize it's just yet."

With him saying this, Gentle Criminal, Mustard, and the stranger began putting clown masks over their faces.

~???~

"Now let's go have some fun."

~To be continued~