A New Acted

Returning to his room, Mr. Compress sat down on the bed and felt completely defeated from seeing Joker (Deku) beat him in his own act. Hating this feeling Mr. Compress stood up from his bed and took his deck of card out of his pocket. Doing so he removed his mask and his ski mask and began to attempt the same trick Joker (Deku) did. But during his many attempts he could not duplicate the card trick at all. Eventually after hours he gave up and sat on the bed where he looked at the scattered cards that were on the floor.

~Mr. Compress~

"All those years of practicing and perfecting my talents, Gone to waste from my boy who didn't amazing trick that I could not perform."

Still having the feeling of defeat course through him. Mr. Compress lays back on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. Doing so he soon fell asleep. But after closing his eyes, he suddenly hears the sound of hands clapping together. From hearing this he opens his eyes and sees a crowd of millions. Seeing this he shocked as he then steps back we then look down and sees that standing on a stage and wearing a true magician's outfit.

~Mr. Compress~

"What is this? What is going on?"things he looks back at the crowd that are still applauding directly at him. Looking around he finally sees that he is in a very large theater. In this realization, he now knows what he's meant to do. So as he raises his hands up to the side the entire crowd goes silent. From doing this he then reached into his coat where he then pulled out four of his marbles that he held in between his fingers. Looking back at the crowd he then throws them up into the air. And with just a snap of his finger the four marbles burst revealing rose petals that begin to fall down onto the crowd which then applauded again for Mr. Compress. Hearing the supply he found his head I removed his hat. But from doing so a rabbit suddenly popped out of his hat. Lifting himself back up from his bow, Mr. Compress looks over at his hat and sees the rabbit so then jumps out and lands onto the stage. It then began hopping around Mr. Compress's legs until eventually he reached out and grabbed it where he then trapped it in a marble which the audience then applaud him from doing so. With the marble in between his pinky and pointing finger, he then talked it up high into the air. As it then begin to fall he quickly placed his hat in front of him where the marble then landed. With the marble landing into his hat a bright blue light shined out of the hole of the hat. As the light vanished he then turned his hat right side up. But as he did so nothing came out of the hat at all. So Mr. Compress turns his hat upside down again and looks deep into the hat were suddenly a flock of doves came flying out and over the crowd which begin to applaud flying out of the hat. Once all of the doves finally flew out of his hat, he then placed it back on top of his head. As he did so the rabbit suddenly poked its head out of the top of the, which Mr. Compress knew was up there. Reaching into his code he pulls out a carrot which he then gives the rabbit which then goes back into his hat. As the audience was applauding for Mr. Compress he felt complete joy as he looked out at the audience.

~Mr. Compress~

"Thank you! Thank you! All of you are too kind!"

After thinking the audience he then heard them chanting.

~Audience~

"One more trick! One more trick! One more trick!"

~Mr. Compress~

"Is that what you truly want!?"

~Audience~

"YES!"

~Mr. Compress~

"Then another trick, you shall receive!"

The audience cheered loudly as they heard Mr. Compress say this. With a whole two minutes passing, Mr. Compress raised his hands once again, silencing the audience. As a theater was now completely silent, Mr. Compress reached into his coat and pulls out a deck of which he then begins flipping through his hands and through the air. Eventually he then stops as he spread them out and show them all to the crowd.

~Mr. Compress~

"Pick a card!"

Saying this to the entire audience, been shot it out the card they then wanted.

~Audience~

"Middle."

As soon as they said this, the middle card that they chose suddenly levitates out of the deck and flips around, showing the audience the card they have chosen. Once the audience got a good look at the card it then flipped around and levitated back into the deck of cards which Mr. Compress put together and begins shuffling them. Have to finish shuffling them he then tossed him into the air making them through the air as they then Begin to fall. As each of them fell he then snap one out of the air and showed the card to the audience.

~Mr. Compressed~

"Is this... your card!?

Saying this the entire crowd was completely silent as he stood there with the card in his hand.

~Audience~

"NO!"

Hearing the entire audience say that one word. Mr. Compressed stood there in complete shock. As he turned the card around he saw that it was a joker card. Playing his eyes upon it he heard the entire crowd laughing at him.

~Mr. Compress~

"No... No. This can't be!"

Wanting to run away he turns around an attempt to run backstage. But from turning around he sees Joker's (Deku) head laughing directly at him.

~Joker (Deku)~

"You need a new acted!"

With Joker (Deku) saying this, a circular trapdoor opened underneath Mr. Compress which had him falling through an endless abyss. But as he was falling he looked at the circular trapdoor and saw that it was a dot and above it was a question mark. So as he fell the only thing his eyes was locked onto was the question mark. Suddenly Mr. Compress opens his eyes and sits up and sees that he is in his bedroom. Looking around he breathed heavily and was in a cold sweat. With his realization that it was all a dream he then comes himself and wipes the sweat from his brow. After doing that he began thinking about the question mark he saw on his dream.

~Mr. Compress~

"Riddles?... Hmm."

~To be continued~