Scarecrow

With the tent now down on the ground, Aizawa lead his students into the tent. Once inside they looked for Joker (Deku). But as they searched for him there was no sight of him at all. As they wondered where he must have gone, they suddenly see a slit of sunlight on the ground. Seeing that they follow it until eventually they see a giant tear. As Aizawa walks through the tear in the tent, he steps foot on the other side of the streets and sees a giant hole leading into the sewers.

~Aizawa~

"I'm not allowing you to escape this time."

From Aizawa saying this, his students also walked out of the tent as well and made the way over to Aizawa and the hole in the ground.

~Aizawa~

"All right students, let's go get the problem child."

With that said, Aizawa and his students jumped into the sewers.

~Sewer~

Deep into the sewers, Joker (Deku) and the others were walking through the sewers to make their escape.

~Dabi~

"So Joker, once you get out of here what the hell are you going to do?"

~Joker~

"Don't you worry about that, I have that all figured out."

~Dadi~

"Oh yeah? Just how you had that plan of yours figured out?"

From Dabi saying this, it caused Joker to stop walking and then turned around to look at him.

~Joker (Deku)~

"What happened back there was way out of my control. So I suggest you don't blame me for what just happened."

~Dabi~

"And if I don't stop?"

With Dabi saying this, it caused Joker (Deku) to walk up to him and look dead in his eyes with the grin on his face.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Then you'll receive the same punishment just like like your old leader, Shigaraki."

But as they were looking into each eyes, Mr. Compress soon got in between them and separated them before anything could happen between the two.

~Mr. Compress~

"Both of you must stop! Now isn't the time to provoke the other. We must stay together and so we can get out of here. Twice and Spinner jas already went on ahead to find a perfect path for us to take. So let's all try to get along until we get out of here."

~Joker (Deku)~

"(Sigh) Very well. Now let's get out of this shit hole."

With that said, Joker (Deku) he turned his back to Dabi as he began walking again. But while walking through the sewers they suddenly heard voice is coming from where they came from.

~Aizawa~

"This way everyone!"

With all of them hearing that they looked back towards the direction they came from baby also heard lots of footsteps as well.

~Gentle Criminal~

"It seems that we're being pursued."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Yes I can hear that."

~Mr. Compress~

"What do we do? stay here and fight?"