Frozen Hearts

As Joker (Deku) and the others walked out of the tunnel of the sewer, they arrived at a wide open area. Well there they saw Twice and Spinner in front of another tunnel which is bard shut.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Ah, there you two are!"

With Joker (Deku) saying this, Twice and Spinner turn around and saw Joker (Deku) and the others walking over to them, which they too began walking over to them as well.

~Twice~

"Hey there you guys."

From saying this, Twice realize that Mustard wasn't with them.

~Twice~

"Where's Mustard?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Well we found out that we were being pursued, so Mustard, wait no, Scarecrow decided to take them on by himself."

~Twice~

"Scarecrow?"

~Toga~

"Yeah it's his new name."

~Twice~

"Oh okay. Well anyways me and Spinner found another tunnel to go through. But the problem is that it's barred up.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Have you tried ripping out the bars?"

~Twice~

"Yes we have, but they're really deep into the."

~Joker (Deku)~

"If that's the case then why don't you use that new equipment that scarecrow has given you."

~Twice~

"Oh right, I nearly forgot I had it on."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Then how about you use it, we're sort of in a rush."

~Twice~

"Right."

With that said, Twice begin walking back over to the bars. Once he was face to face with them, he then pressed his hand against a red button on the center of his harness. From doing so, tubes that were connected to his bloodstream begin to fill up with the venom serum which began to flow through his veins making them glow a bright green as his muscles begin to get bigger. As you felt nothing but strength inside his system, he then grabbed hold of the bars and ripped them out with just one pull. After tossing them aside, Joker came up behind him and gave him a pat on his back.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Way to go Bane. Now let's get moving."

From saying that they began approaching the tunnel. But before all of them could step into the new tunnel they stood me heard heard the familiar footsteps from earlier, which caused them to look back at the tunnel.

~Dabi~

"Well it looks like Scarecrow failed."

Hearing that and the thought of Scarecrow failing, angered Joker (Deku).

~Joker (Deku)~

"Damn it."

With Twice noticing how angry Joker (Deku) was, he decides to step up.

~Twice~

"Let me take care of these bastards for you boss."

Hearing that Joker (Deku) looked over at Twice he was going to allow him to face off against the pursuers. But before you can stay a single word another voice spoke up.